Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello, you can call me carver.

Thanks

Default Hello, you can call me carver.

Hey guys, a little about me, I was hurt on the job and now live with a 10lbs weight restriction...I'm going to college to better my life with a desk job instead of taking disability. I'm getting into growing my own cannabis, since it was just legalized where I live and I'm happy to do so completely legal. I'm having issues growing (like everyone) and have some questions about the issues I have. I do believe my plants have a nitrogen deficiency, there are just little seedlings and the bottom leaves are a type of nicotine yellow and quickly covering the leaves whilst the leaves are now shriveling up and looks like there dying. I've sprayed them with nutrients in a spray bottle today (I usually do this once a week as instructed by back of bottle). The numbers are 6.4.4 and I think this is a great combination. I'm not calculating the PH levels for I'm too poor to buy a meter, so I use tap. I can get distilled if its better for the plants, but I'm not sure. If someone could help quickly I would be appreciative.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carver1990 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (21-04-18), ELMo- (21-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

Welcome to the forum buddy, you will find everything you need and more here. First we need some info pal, tell us more about your setup.. as far as medium, lights.. etc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ELMo- For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (21-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Bomber Guest

Welcome Carver,

May be an idea to start a diary and get some pics up so we can help you along the way

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Welcome to the talk Carver! Good to have you mate, as suggested, get yourself a diary up and running, let us know what youre working with, and lets get your crop fixed and back to good health!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Welcome buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Wazzup my man

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carver1990 View Post
    Hey guys, a little about me, I was hurt on the job and now live with a 10lbs weight restriction...I'm going to college to better my life with a desk job instead of taking disability. I'm getting into growing my own cannabis, since it was just legalized where I live and I'm happy to do so completely legal. I'm having issues growing (like everyone) and have some questions about the issues I have. I do believe my plants have a nitrogen deficiency, there are just little seedlings and the bottom leaves are a type of nicotine yellow and quickly covering the leaves whilst the leaves are now shriveling up and looks like there dying. I've sprayed them with nutrients in a spray bottle today (I usually do this once a week as instructed by back of bottle). The numbers are 6.4.4 and I think this is a great combination. I'm not calculating the PH levels for I'm too poor to buy a meter, so I use tap. I can get distilled if its better for the plants, but I'm not sure. If someone could help quickly I would be appreciative.
    I'm trouble inserting images, anyways, I grow inside my home with a grow tent. I have a mars light (cooling fan), 3 seedlings (CBD Blueberry), and a humidifier. I'm keeping both the humidity and heat around 70% and degrees F. I water when I check up on them and they seem dry (not over watering, maybe twice a day). I have foxfarm grow big with 6.4.4 I give them even less. 1tps per gall, once per week. I do not keep track of ph for water just tap, as well as not a proper exhaust system. The plants get fresh air by a nice breeze blowing from an office fan I set up near an exhaust hole in the tent. The plants are developing a yellow tint and starting to curl up and dry out. If I'm able to post any pics on my account I will. I hope this helps. Also they all are growing fine, but I noticed their stems are redish, I read this is normal in some cases but I'm not totally sure.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

If your plants are only seedlings, and you are using Fox farm Ocean Forrest Soil.. you have no need at all for nutrients. I have the fox farm trio and my plant is 6 weeks old and yet to have fed anything but water.
    You can upload photos once you post 10 times.

Thanks

You gotta have 10 pots to post pictures mate. There are some game threads that could boost your post count promptly . I'd suggest you make a diary when you hit 10 posts. Thats what I was suggested when I joined here a couple of weeks ago

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveDispenser For This Useful Post:

Carver1990 (21-04-18)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast