Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Majestic's Incredible Bulk In Coco - 1st Grow - Mentored by Ganja Lad

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Just wait for @Joker_the_smoker to pop in and confirm what I'm saying. Imo paper towel method is the best way for high germination rate.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    Yup agreed mukka.more chance of no shows
    Irons will guide ya on germin. I soak in water till they sink then dvd case moist tissue in warm area til tap roots out

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (24-05-18), Ironman (22-04-18), Majestic (22-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    So just place them into a cup withwater containing 2ml rhizo and ph'd to 5.8?
    I soak the seeds that way for 24 hours, then put them in a moist paper towel inside a tuppaware pot. Stick the pot on your modem for 12/36 hours or until a tap root appears. Then plant them in the coco, tap root down. I've had 100% success with that method.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Done420 (25-04-18), Erby (13-06-18)

Thanks

I soak the seeds that way for 24 hours, then put them in a moist paper towel inside a tuppaware pot. Stick the pot on your modem for 12/36 hours or until a tap root appears. Then plant them in the coco, tap root down. I've had 100% success with that method.

Ok great I'll get on that right now, thanks boys

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-18), Ironman (22-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Yup agreed mukka.more chance of no shows
    Irons will guide ya on germin. I soak in water till they sink then dvd case moist tissue in warm area til tap roots out
    😁

Thanks

Ok great I'll get on that right now, thanks boys
    I find the warmest placefor the tuppaware pot. On top of my virgin/sky box or router gets to about 28 degrees i find it gets them going quicker. Put the lid on so it's air tight and check every 4 to 6 hours making sure the paper towel stays moist but not soaking.

Thanks

I find the warmest placefor the tuppaware pot. On top of my virgin/sky box or router gets to about 28 degrees i find it gets them going quicker. Put the lid on so it's air tight and check every 4 to 6 hours making sure the paper towel stays moist but not soaking.

Right they in the water now, do i put them in my prop and turn the heater on? or is 22c ok

Do they need to be in the dark whilst in water?

Last edited by Majestic; 22-04-18 at 12:07 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

Ironman (22-04-18)

Thanks

Right they in the water now, do i put them in my prop and turn the heater on? or is 22c ok
    No mate, just keep them in the dark at room temp is fine. Airing cupboard or top of the kitchen cupboards with a plate over the top.

I get fidgety at this point, as joker said as soon as they seeds sink they can go in the damp paper towels.

I poke them with a pencil to see if they stay down, if they pop up to the surface then leave them, if the all stay at the bottom then get them in the damp towels.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (22-04-18), Majestic (22-04-18)

Thanks

No mate, just keep them in the dark at room temp is fine. Airing cupboard or top of the kitchen cupboards with a plate over the top.

I get fidgety at this point, as joker said as soon as they seeds sink they can go in the damp paper towels.

I poke them with a pencil to see if they stay down, if they pop up to the surface then leave them, if the all stay at the bottom then get them in the damp towels.

Thanks Ironman, ive just put the cup into my tent in the dark and covered the cup

Thanks

Also, use this time to get your grow environment spot on. Leave it running and tweak your equipment until you can get as close to 25/26 degrees and RH around 55% is what to aim for.

Thanks

Also, use this time to get your grow environment spot on. Leave it running and tweak your equipment until you can get as close to 25/26 degrees and RH around 55% is what to aim for.

Great advice that, ive been testing the room for a few days now and seem to have found the settings i need for now providing the tempo here in Blighty dont go to 27 again like the other day, couldn't get below 28 on that day which suggests i may need to look at that for later in the grow

managed to be stable at this for most of day

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

Ironman (22-04-18)

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast