Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Check this guy out

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    You can vape anything in the mighty. It has wire pads for oil consumption.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    Oh damn one of those beasts! Don't know man, seems like a lot of hassle.... and tbf, there is nothing like rolling a spliff. The ritual of sitting down and rolling a fat one is part of my hourly routine! lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Greencrack102 (21-06-18), lipnobody (24-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Oh damn one of those beasts! Don't know man, seems like a lot of hassle.... and tbf, there is nothing like rolling a spliff. The ritual of sitting down and rolling a fat one is part of my hourly routine! lol
    Nicotine is addictive (ex smoker here) and combustion leads to carcinogenic cancer causing toxic fumes, I'd vape over a spliff anyday now. Each to there own though Macky

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

British green (24-04-18), Greencrack102 (21-06-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    Nicotine is addictive (ex smoker here) and combustion leads to carcinogenic cancer causing toxic fumes, I'd vape over a spliff anyday now. Each to there own though Macky
    Wish I could get there mate! Id love to make the conversion to fully vaping everything, just dont have a good source of oil, and dont have a god vape thatll burn it properly. I mean, my vape is good! Cool fire 4. But it doesnt burn oil right, fucks up the coil

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Wish I could get there mate! Id love to make the conversion to fully vaping everything, just dont have a good source of oil, and dont have a god vape thatll burn it properly. I mean, my vape is good! Cool fire 4. But it doesnt burn oil right, fucks up the coil
    Check out the link on the start of this thread, loads of info on it there mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Check out the link on the start of this thread, loads of info on it there mate
    Cheers man, ill get on it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Mighty user myself, I use dried bud in mine n keep all the abv for making oil with trim n popcorn buds. Been too weary in using my iso oil in the mighty cause of the alcohol fumes if any!

But yeah as bud says get the bubbler attachment. It's my next spoil for myself.
    Also got the mother inlaw switched from spliffin onto her own wee version of the mighty, the crafty is perfect for her to charge up load up n be gone for the afternoon. I'm glad mine has more charge as I puff on it quite regularly, looks like yer hoakin from a car battery but does the job far better than any other vape I've had burns clean and don't mix up the capsules like I did with a stoney indica when your supposed to be all talky n social!!

Sent from my TREKKER-M1 CORE using Tapatalk
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

Thanks

The Mighty is awesome, I use mine all the time. Am an ex smoker myself and couldn't have given up without a good selection of vapes for my herb.

I have a PAX 3 too which is great but the airflow doesn't match up to that of the Mighty at all. Still gets used plenty but I tend to use it more if I'm going somewhere as it is a little more discreet and can just be thrown in my bag. If you want something purely to connect to a bubbler a Grasshopper is good as again has good airflow but lots have people have had reliability issues (I never have). Personally the extra money spent on the Mighty is well worth it and is as close to hitting a joint as you will get from a portable vape.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Was looking for reviews on vaporisers and came across this dude, quality reviews on all the gear plus the guy is funny and loves to get absolutely toasted in his vids, check him out

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvT...view=0&sort=dd

"This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."

Thanks

Yeah YouTube has been purging anybody who had anything to do with cannabis, been happening for a while so it was just a matter of time. Shame as he is funny as...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

ggotch (29-06-18), Trex (07-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2