Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Curing sifted keif

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I let mine dry for a couple weeks, then put them out in direct Sun for a couple of days, then Screen shake them, never had a problem.

GMOGreen Guest

I've been drying mine with a lighter through the water of me pipe

Lovely 😎

🌱 current diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

🌱 Test lab

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168718

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,269 Times

Hi UK-Mrs - you got a successful sideline in the trim going on there!

So, I reckon this might depend - you've previously showed photos of what gets through your sifting box - the hash you made had small but visible amounts of plant matter in them - which you attributed to there being a tiny rip in the sifting screen. In accordance with what previous posters have said, for your particular keif it might actually be beneficial to cure it.

Out of interest - in what form is the keif going into a jar? Will it be the loose sifting straight out of the sifting box or will they compressed in a pollen press first?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mysticjim For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mysticjim View Post
    Hi UK-Mrs - you got a successful sideline in the trim going on there!

So, I reckon this might depend - you've previously showed photos of what gets through your sifting box - the hash you made had small but visible amounts of plant matter in them - which you attributed to there being a tiny rip in the sifting screen. In accordance with what previous posters have said, for your particular keif it might actually be beneficial to cure it.

Out of interest - in what form is the keif going into a jar? Will it be the loose sifting straight out of the sifting box or will they compressed in a pollen press first?
    I also Agree with @mysticjim, Unless there is alot more keif than plant matter. my 2c is that plant matter (flower, not really leaves) would gain from curing, but if you have mostly or only keif (from what I understand its the THC/Resin/Trichomes). and If its already in resin form then it would only degrade with time much like a piece of BHO due to degradation/Oxidation of the THC resin.

just my stoner thoughts in there for you
    Reap's 2nd Try (Tent & SCROG)

DIY QBoard and LED Strip Build Log (and Noob Guide to be)

“The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.”
    ? Alan W. Watts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2