Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: False wall by langers

Thanks

Default False wall by langers

Ok so as not to hack someone else’s thread I will start a new one .
    So I have started to re do the up stairs bedrooms as bought the house 5 years ago and slowly getting it done up , so I thought about getting rid of my tent and making a purpose built grow for about 3-4 plants which will hopefully be a bit more discreet than having a blatant tent with ducting in the room the area is 1.4m by 90 and about 2.2 m high so on the floor space I’m only loosing about .18 of a m2 than a 1.2x1.2 tent as you will see from the photos I basically have a blank canvass to work with as room is completely ripped out and starting a fresh .
    The idea if to put a false wall in so that it looks like a storage area but really I have a few nice plants in there and hopefully get away with a little veg box on top of where the stairs come up ( what do you all reckon ).
    I will try and run this a bit like a diary with progress reports as you can see there is a lot of work todo but get it all done properly now and should be set for a good few years any advice would be appreciated

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

Erby (17-03-19), GEORGE (28-04-18), Ironman (28-04-18)

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18), Ironman (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I'm in and subbed up mate. I love a good build, especially a stealthy 1.😁

Good luck😎

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18), Langers (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Ill tag along bro. Nice idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-18), Langers (28-04-18)

Thanks

Just to warn people who are subbing up this might turn into a couple of month project but will be there eventually lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

British green (28-04-18), Ironman (28-04-18), M_C (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Love a build subbed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

Langers (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Langers View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    One room or two langers . The bigger room that’s on the floor. I wouldn’t personally make it running all the way to the window and stop it short from the window by about ten inches. Building the room square off the back wall and to the same depth as the box that you are thinking of building the smaller room on top of . I’d also be thinking and designing it to look like fitted wardrobes than a false wall.

Sent from a green and pleasant land

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Done420 (29-04-18), Ironman (28-04-18), Langers (28-04-18), Lucas3330 (29-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    One room or two langers . The bigger room that’s on the floor. I wouldn’t personally make it running all the way to the window and stop it short from the window by about ten inches. Building the room square off the back wall and to the same depth as the box that you are thinking of building the smaller room on top of . I’d also be thinking and designing it to look like fitted wardrobes than a false wall.

Great idea BG, fitted wardrobes with wonderful contents. You could make that room your dressing room Langers lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

British green (28-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    One room or two langers . The bigger room that’s on the floor. I wouldn’t personally make it running all the way to the window and stop it short from the window by about ten inches. Building the room square off the back wall and to the same depth as the box that you are thinking of building the smaller room on top of . I’d also be thinking and designing it to look like fitted wardrobes than a false wall

Good idea mate got a lot of thinking to do yet getting everything prepped for the plasterer at mo hopefully get all that room and other bedroom reskimmed nextweekend then can start to create whatever I’m going to do , was thinking sliding doors on the front so as you said would look like wardrobe but not sure how I would get it light and smell proff with that got to have a think sure I can figure out something

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Langers For This Useful Post:

Ironman (28-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Langers View Post
    Good idea mate got a lot of thinking to do yet getting everything prepped for the plasterer at mo hopefully get all that room and other bedroom reskimmed nextweekend then can start to create whatever I’m going to do , was thinking sliding doors on the front so as you said would look like wardrobe but not sure how I would get it light and smell proff with that got to have a think sure I can figure out something
    I've seen a lot of people butcher there old tent and use the door, works really well and doesn't take up much space behind the sliding doors.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

British green (29-04-18), Langers (29-04-18)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast