Thread: interchangeable feeding schedules

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Default interchangeable feeding schedules

I'm comparing a feeding schedules of two nutrients (GH flora series and Holland's Secret) and the NPK values are very close

grow
    2-1-6 GH
    2-1-7 HS

micro
    5-0-1 GH
    5-0-2 HS

bloom
    0-5-4 GS
    0-6-4 HS

The feeding schedules from the manufacturer seem really far off. I've read some different feeding schedules that have worked for the flora series and I'm wondering if I could just use that with the Holland's secret (can get it local). I know they're not all created equal. any thoughts?

Sent from my smartphone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

HazeyH (12-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    I'm comparing a feeding schedules of two nutrients (GH flora series and Holland's Secret) and the NPK values are very close

grow
    2-1-6 GH
    2-1-7 HS

micro
    5-0-1 GH
    5-0-2 HS

bloom
    0-5-4 GS
    0-6-4 HS

The feeding schedules from the manufacturer seem really far off. I've read some different feeding schedules that have worked for the flora series and I'm wondering if I could just use that with the Holland's secret (can get it local). I know they're not all created equal. any thoughts?

Sent from my smartphone
    Got the charts?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hazeyhaiden View Post
    Got the charts?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I don't but decided to go a different route with advanced nutrients. Thanks anyways!

Sent from my smartphone

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Charts are pointless when it comes to how much of what to feed. Go off the plant.

Plus ya better of with Advanced nutes rather than flora shite

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

sourshoes (01-06-18)