Thread: CS treatment did not work for me wtf did i do wrong

Thanks

Default CS treatment did not work for me wtf did i do wrong

Just wondering why this didn't work for me I was using 10ppm solution but I gave it at least 4 5 sometimes 6 times a day when i tested the solution with my ppm meter it said 15ppm then come to find out you cant measure it with a ppm meter so i gave that solution i bought from the store for 12 days or so and all I see is hairs no sacks also made all the leafs have a silver hue. Should i make my own Cs solution outa pure silver? I need some guidance guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geokom85 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

It's usually 2-3 weeks to see pollen sacks when using CS. You could look for reviews to see if your silver is any good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18)