Thread: Spacecake gone wrong.

Thanks

Default Spacecake gone wrong.

Dear lovers of the green, we had a bad experience.

I trimmed my buds and the leafs were dry first. Eager as I was I took 200g butter, melted it au bain marie with around only 15g dried budleafs. I sieved it out and added it to the pastry, baked it in the oven. I ate a huge chunk but nothing happened, I mean absolutely nothing. (Was high already but nothing more happened after eating the cake)
    So I think this is a safe cake to use and say it isn’t potent enough, big mistake. My friend got sick and started panicing. I had to re asure reality as if someone was having a bad trip. Started out with laughters, than the panic came.

I find this odd, I mean: 15g budleafs in 200g butter? The cake was an endtotal of around 600 a 800 grams while I used no more than 15g of cannabis. We only ate one piece each.

Basicly: Did I use too much bud in the cake?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (16-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    Dear lovers of the green, we had a bad experience.

I trimmed my buds and the leafs were dry first. Eager as I was I took 200g butter, melted it au bain marie with around only 15g dried budleafs. I sieved it out and added it to the pastry, baked it in the oven. I ate a huge chunk but nothing happened, I mean absolutely nothing. (Was high already but nothing more happened after eating the cake)
    So I think this is a safe cake to use and say it isn’t potent enough, big mistake. My friend got sick and started panicing. I had to re asure reality as if someone was having a bad trip. Started out with laughters, than the panic came.

I find this odd, I mean: 15g budleafs in 200g butter? The cake was an endtotal of around 600 a 800 grams while I used no more than 15g of cannabis. We only ate one piece each.

Basicly: Did I use too much bud in the cake?
    tell your butty he`s a lightweight. made me laff tho diolch.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Orderly (16-05-18)

Bomber Guest

It’s just a case of tolerance I think. I make oil capsules at a 10:1 ratio. My wife has 80:1! Lol

What you’ve eaten before makes a big difference too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Orderly (16-05-18)

Thanks

LOL buddy is still figuring it all out. She fell asleep, woke up a whole lot better but still woozzy in the head.
    Mostly scared the feeling will never go away, which was a panic attack. We may laugh at this later, in the moment it was horrifying.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    LOL buddy is still figuring it all out. She fell asleep, woke up a whole lot better but still woozzy in the head.
    Mostly scared the feeling will never go away, which was a panic attack. We may laugh at this later, in the moment it was horrifying.
    ffs dont ever try LSD bach duw duw.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

AND (04-07-18), Orderly (16-05-18)

Thanks

Yeah, we don’t need walls closing in on us now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You need to find suitable recipes and consult with other people. It is best to consult with other people. I cooked space cake and it turned out pretty cool. The effect came, I felt it and it was fun. I did everything exactly according to the recipe of space cake, delicious and cool.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JellyBomb For This Useful Post:

AND (04-07-18)