Thread: Dark period / Light disturbance / BS

Thanks

Default Answered: Dark period / Light disturbance / BS

I was just thinking about some info id seen and other peoples posts online claiming even a little light will make for hermies and stress the plant as long as its not direct sunlight theres pretty much no source of light other than your bulbs that can make any impact on your plants because theres just no energy in the light... So whats the real truth?!?!?!

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by DreddFoxx View Post
    yh I get that the bulb can docharm but do I really need to worrie about a cfl thats 7 watt and 8 foot away i.em me opening tent to peer inside with the house light on. the light energy is like close to squat
    Turn house light off use a green light from app store on ya fone. I have used tha many times without issues. But i dont feel the need to peer inside for no reason all the time"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreddFoxx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18), Lucas3330 (22-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Better to play it safe mate thats what i think.

If you keep gettin woke up during the night does it not stress you out? To much Stress during flower can lead to hermie.

If ya timer was goosed an kept flickin light on they wud turn or reveg. The odd time shudnt bother them to much but theres no need to disturb them anyway durin lights off.
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 22-05-18 at 07:31 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (22-05-18), GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks

yh I get that the bulb can docharm but do I really need to worrie about a cfl thats 7 watt and 8 foot away i.em me opening tent to peer inside with the house light on. the light energy is like close to squat

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DreddFoxx For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by DreddFoxx View Post
    Turn house light off use a green light from app store on ya fone. I have used tha many times without issues. But i dont feel the need to peer inside for no reason all the time

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

DreddFoxx (22-05-18), GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Years of research have drawn the conclusion that you should not disturb your sleeping plants, low light will not do this, ie so dim you can't read a book.
    Green light as suggested.
    Question is, why do you need in the tent so bad as to temp fate?

The growing of the plant hasn't really changed over the years, the ability to better control the environment has.
    The Genetic advancements and strain quality have improved greatly.

Check it out, grow started march 11............ Flip May 1st
    Led lighting various soils
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)