Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dwc help plz

Thanks

Default Dwc help plz

Hey i needed some help thought this would be the perfect place. Im running a single dwc with 12litres of water including nutes and some 0.0.1 kelp extracts. Im growing pineapple chunk my ec is at 1.8 and ph at 6 iv added some pics all bottom leaves turning yellow slowly and top ones light yellow in the middle.any help would be appreciated Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0185-4488x2525.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	360714

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacks0113 For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blacks0113 View Post
    Hey i needed some help thought this would be the perfect place. Im running a single dwc with 12litres of water including nutes and some 0.0.1 kelp extracts. Im growing pineapple chunk my ec is at 1.8 and ph at 6 iv added some pics all bottom leaves turning yellow slowly and top ones light yellow in the middle.any help would be appreciated Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0185-4488x2525.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	360714
    EC 1.8 on a plant that small may be a bit too high man, bring it down to 1.0, and see how the plant likes it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (24-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    EC 1.8 on a plant that small may be a bit too high man, bring it down to 1.0, and see how the plant likes it.
    i agree , Also whats the ph of the water ? In dwc you have to keep an eye on PH

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    1.8 is extremely high for a seedling. What’s your background EC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

redisiel (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Its going to be very hard maintaining a 12 liter reservoir I know that much, you’ll really need to be on top of ph.
    Ec miles to high, have you collaborated your ph pen? And I’d drop the ph to 5.8 for a bit
    Also how many air stones have you got? Or even better do you know how much D/O dissolved oxygen you have?
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Orderly (24-05-18)

Thanks

My ph is at a steady 6.0, my normal tap water ec comes to 0.4. So iv got 1.4 wortg of nutes and i have one airstone. Plus my ph and ec dont really change much ph probably goes up by abit every two days or so.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacks0113 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (24-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Its going to be very hard maintaining a 12 liter reservoir I know that much, you’ll really need to be on top of ph.
    Ec miles to high, have you collaborated your ph pen? And I’d drop the ph to 5.8 for a bit
    Also how many air stones have you got? Or even better do you know how much D/O dissolved oxygen you have?
    Redz
    My ph is at a steady 6.0, my normal tap water ec comes to 0.4. So iv got 1.4 wortg of nutes and i have one airstone. Plus my ph and ec dont really change much ph probably goes up by abit every two days or so.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

I'd suggest you bring your ph down to 5.6-5.8. You'll need to keep an eye on your ph in such a small res, mate. Also get your ec down to 0.8. You're overfeeding it, mate.

What is your reservoir temperature like? What lights you using? How close is the light to your girl? What is your grow room temperature?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Orderly (24-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00b_gr0wer View Post
    I'd suggest you bring your ph down to 5.6-5.8. You'll need to keep an eye on your ph in such a small res, mate. Also get your ec down to 0.8. You're overfeeding it, mate.

What is your reservoir temperature like? What lights you using? How close is the light to your girl? What is your grow room temperature?
    Cool i will do res temps are about 19degrees, using marshydro 480w and its 18inches from tops of plant and grow room temp 28degrees and humidity 60%

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Cool i will do res temps are about 19degrees, using marshydro 480w and its 18inches from tops of plant and grow room temp 28degrees and humidity 60%
    That all sounds good, mate. Just drop the ph and ec and it should recover nicely...keep us updated...

Ex nihilo nihil fit!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast