Thread: Outdoor plants turning brown in the Center?

Thanks

Exclamation Outdoor plants turning brown in the Center?

I have a couple plants outside (mystery strain) and they are all about 25 days old and I just fed nutrients for the first time yesterday so I don’t think that has any baring on my problem but, around day 20 the centres on all my plants when from being green to looking sickly and brownish/black.

I am growing in soil with 5 gal containers for now. Any help on this would be appreciated!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Junkyclub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-18)

Thanks

i cant post the picture because the upload keeps failing...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Junkyclub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-18)

Thanks

Welcome to the talk.
    It can be a reaction to the fertilizer you gave. I don’t see why you are giving extra nutrients to a plant at day 25 since it is in a 5 gallon pot. That’s around 20L right? If the soil is descent enough they won’t be asking for much first month and a half.

Is it just soil or did you put anything else in it? If you have no experience at all, better off putting her in the full solid ground (if soil permits it), no pot. Let them be wild and free.
    What did you give them anyway? If I liquify bloodmeal I see results the same day.
    Last edited by Orderly; 30-05-18 at 05:15 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-18)