Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Mine DigiByte mate, that coin has potential
    Thanks for the heads up!!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-18), riot (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    LMAO to add insult upon injury, this email came through just now:

[Grammar Nazi-hat on]

"Hello,

Your money was returned to you balance immediately after order cancellation. Then you have withdrawn you BTC. Please address any other questions to us if you need help. Thank you!"

What gives them the right to stick my money into a "Balance", what's worse, YOU BALANCE?

If the money is not in my wallet it is not in my wallet! What is so hard to grasp?

I have little tolerance for scatological attitude and an absence of command of the language written when it comes to customer service. An email like that confirms my thoughts on this company: AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE.
    Mrs M_C could tell you about a time where the HomeBase manager was a little worried as Mrs M_C's husband was the one being pedantic
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-18), riot (03-06-18), Valentina (03-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Mrs M_C could tell you about a time where the HomeBase manager was a little worried as Mrs M_C's husband was the one being pedantic
    Well, why wouldn't the customer pay attention to what they are buying? To be honest I really don't understand why so many men just disengage when it comes to "shopping". (I don't understand why so many women are so flaming over-bearing either. Did they drug their poor husbands into marriage, or something???)

Good for you for "being pedantic" if that meant demanding accurate, specific, and relevant answers about the products they carry. At least you're a bloke and chances are, people take you more seriously than they do with me because I am short and don't look my age. Shop assistants are quite often outright dismissive of me, like "WTH would YOU know, (hillbilly/idiot/moron/fool)?" kind of vibe when I ask them something that they don't have an answer for. I mean, the sooner they give me a half decent answer, the sooner I am gone. What is so hard to understand?

At least the guys at my local grow shop are cool.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-18), M_C (03-06-18), Priapus (03-06-18), riot (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

That's why I always pay with Credit Card. They don't take no shit from these ripoff artist. They always refund your money.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

gardro (03-06-18), Valentina (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    That's why I always pay with Credit Card. They don't take no shit from these ripoff artist. They always refund your money.
    Do you guys have section 75 protection like in UK? Credit card company is "jointly and severally liable" for all transactions you make.

Min spend is £100 however

🔆🔆Current Diary https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=167223

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Valentina (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post

Good for you for "being pedantic" if that meant demanding accurate, specific, and relevant answers about the products they carry. At least you're a bloke and chances are, people take you more seriously than they do with me because I am short and don't look my age. Shop assistants are quite often outright dismissive of me, like "WTH would YOU know, (hillbilly/idiot/moron/fool)?" kind of vibe when I ask them something that they don't have an answer for. I mean, the sooner they give me a half decent answer, the sooner I am gone. What is so hard to understand?

At least the guys at my local grow shop are cool.
    I'd ordered a new kitchen worktop that they said would be with me within 10 working days.... and then suggested that there were only 5 working days in a week.... whilst I am asking them which days they closed!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Valentina (03-06-18)

Thanks

M_C, that is a perfectly fair question. Just because the shop you were at opens 6 or 7 days a week, there is no guarantee that their supplier or logistics "work" (full stop LOL) 6 or 7 days a week, or if their ordering people and supplier and delivery people ALL necessarily work on the same days.

Seems to me "10 working days" is euphemism for "generally 14 days if you are lucky". Personally I hate fudgy answers like that without supporting explanation, even if the supporting blurb is, "I don't know their schedule, they are not based here, and I am too low down in the ranks to know anymore or to find out for you because they too are overwhelmed with their work and have no time to deal with queries, yes even from us, their client, and my managers are not here nor will they involve themselves on fact finding exercises."

An unbelievably unfathomable as it may seem, that seems to be the way life is!

Hope you got your kitchen worktop in the shape, size, colour, and material that you wanted and delivered in the allocated time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Do you guys have section 75 protection like in UK? Credit card company is "jointly and severally liable" for all transactions you make.

Min spend is £100 however
    Thanks Gadro. Not sure what that is but will look it up. Kinda explains why Mary's Seeds got targeted. To be honest that scares me a little and I might just stick to using cryptos next time I buy seeds!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

gardro (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

I thinking what that means is, when you buy something online, and it turns out to be a scam or whatever, the credit card company is liable to you to refund you etc. We have that here in Ireland as well. not sure about the US though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Valentina (03-06-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2