Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Emerald Green Triangle, Ahoy!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    US
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Emerald Green Triangle, Ahoy!

    What's up fellow tokers.
    Thanks for everyone supporting and growing this kick ass forum.
    Only been reading for a few days, but there's some quality people and quality content here, and I'm glad to be a part of it.
    Also very cool to get the UK perspective on the growing scene, from over here in the states.
    Look forward to checking out everyones diaries, and one day throwing up my own.
    Currently:
    Jack Herer, Amnesia Haze, Laughing Buddha, and Critical + going on!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BuddhaBuilder For This Useful Post:

    AND (04-06-18), G' (05-06-18), M_C (04-06-18), redisiel (04-06-18)

  3. #2
    camkush Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBuilder View Post
    What's up fellow tokers.
    Thanks for everyone supporting and growing this kick ass forum.
    Only been reading for a few days, but there's some quality people and quality content here, and I'm glad to be a part of it.
    Also very cool to get the UK perspective on the growing scene, from over here in the states.
    Look forward to checking out everyones diaries, and one day throwing up my own.
    Currently:
    Jack Herer, Amnesia Haze, Laughing Buddha, and Critical + going on!
    Lucky you, I live in the bible belt and dodge the feds haha. Welcome to the forum pal

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

    M_C (04-06-18), redisiel (04-06-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    47,768
    Thanks
    125,539
    Thanked 127,972 Times in 37,906 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    Lucky you, I live in the bible belt and dodge the feds haha. Welcome to the forum pal
    C'mon, admit it Cam! You don't quite understand the meaning of the word, 'dodge'
    "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty."
    (Joseph Goebbels)

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    redisiel (04-06-18)

  7. #4
    camkush Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    C'mon, admit it Cam! You don't quite understand the meaning of the word, 'dodge'
    You got me there haha

    Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

    M_C (04-06-18), redisiel (04-06-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    High as a kite
    Posts
    12,052
    Thanks
    45,023
    Thanked 26,718 Times in 8,005 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the talk sir, plenty trees grown round your way brother that’s for sure, I was just st listening to some mendo dope funny enough,
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ


    REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!


    Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:


  11. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    6,310
    Thanks
    37,402
    Thanked 25,544 Times in 5,582 Posts

  12. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5,726
    Thanks
    40,387
    Thanked 20,712 Times in 4,846 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the talk brother look forward to seeing your diary up and running, all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

    Latest diary's



    G's second auto run

    G's back to chunky photo's

    G's Critical mobile scrogg



    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...econd-Auto-Run

    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...chunky-photo-s

    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-mobile-scrogg

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK