Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Details on how busts go down/what gets taken

GreenBalls Guest

Default Details on how busts go down/what gets taken

Hi all,

I know it's not a fun topic to bring up, but I have a few of questions for anyone who has had their percy setup busted, or just knows about it...

Knowing some details of what the popo actually look for and confiscate, would help me (and hopefully others) with general life organisation. Ultimately meaning I can forget about it and chill.

Specific questions I have in mind are:

1. Did they generally search the entire property to the extent that anything stashed creatively would still probably have been found? Or did they just take down the growroom and quick- scan everywhere else... getting straight in and out sorta thing.

2. Do they automatically take any and all phones and computers... would they take my work computer?

3. If so, do they necessarily do things such as check your amazon/ebay for purchase history, which might prove that it's not your first grow?

4. I've often wondered, would they go so far as to check out the inside of jarred herbs and spices etc in the kitchen cupboard. Food containers in the fridge, etc

5. Are things like papers/docs lying around always taken/read? I've got a couple of large piles of miscellaneous papers which include growing stuff, notes about plants, mixed amongst various other work and personal stuff.

6. Is there any other non-growing gear that they necessarily confiscate?

Reading this back it sounds like I'm well dodgy or something lol, but it's all normal stuff , like have I got to backup all my important stuff to cloud, have I got to stop leaving amazon logged in, can I stick a jar of kief in amongst Five Spice and friends, whether a gross looking bin is good for stashing, would they take apart my shelves of books/dvds, and so on!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), CityDweller (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

will depend greatly on the number of plants and/or if there's a link to selling,
    if your selling they will check everything to get evidence for a conviction,

they will always take phones/pc's/etc/etc again to try and get a link between you and growing.
    sometimes they just give you a slap on the rist others go for a conviction

it's so subjective to location/plant numbers method used to grow etc,etc,etc

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18)

GreenBalls Guest

Cheers Monster, yeah I'm specifially thinking of percy growers, which in my mind is a tent with 9 or less plants on the go...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

there not after percy growers, there after dealers making money

if there's no link like phone texts or cash most just get there gear taken and a caution,
    this again depends greatly on the area you live,

it's so subjective, one can get arrested the other a caution,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

they rip up all your gear to start,take all data products,look up your bum hole + the mrs to..........then take your DNA at the station,finger prints, lighter and baccy + shoes then lock ewe up all night freezing yuh bollox off,then they mite let ewe go FOC with a caution,but i doubt it ewe most probablly get a suspended + a ruby murry when ewe get home,btw yuh mrs wont be best pleased flashing the gash at a stranger to..........atb ooooh + they take all yuh dope thats the worstest bit see. dont worry tho theres fuk all to it tbh.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), British green (08-06-18), CityDweller (08-06-18), Dirty_badger (08-06-18), gardro (01-07-18), GEORGE (10-06-18), Greengrass (26-06-18), jumpman233345 (21-05-19), Peanut butter (03-07-18), Priapus (08-06-18), the don 88 (08-06-18), WhIpLaSh (08-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    they rip up all your gear to start,take all data products,look up your bum hole + the mrs to..........then take your DNA at the station,finger prints, lighter and baccy + shoes then lock ewe up all night freezing yuh bollox off,then they mite let ewe go FOC with a caution,but i doubt it ewe most probablly get a suspended + a ruby murry when ewe get home,btw yuh mrs wont be best pleased flashing the gash at a stranger to..........atb ooooh + they take all yuh dope thats the worstest bit see. dont worry tho theres fuk all to it tbh.
    I absolutely love your explanations, anyone that's new must think what the fuck is this guy on about haha 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), British green (08-06-18), Captain Beefheart (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18), Peanut butter (03-07-18), Priapus (08-06-18), WF420 (02-07-18), WhIpLaSh (08-06-18)

GreenBalls Guest

Thanks for replying, I understand that to some extent it depends on circumstances, but is this the best I'm gonna get out of the questions I asked?
    I've wondered this stuff for ages and I'm sure someone who has experienced a bust on their percy setup, must be around to share info on how thorough and detailed the search process was (for them at least)
    Or have I underestimated how many people are viewing this site and reading this question?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

It depends on so many things mate, you can only try and reduce the impact if you get caught. Be polite, and respectful. Show them where your stuff is, explain youre a percy grower, and just roll with it. There is nothing you can do. But if they start asking me or my wife for strip searches, we are gonna have trouble, lol. They can go fuck them selves, pin me down and undress me mother fuckers, make me enjoy it, Im a weed grower and smoker, i wont let them take my dignity for that! Fuck em. Just something that we dont know how it will go until, until it goes down. If youre careful and follow the three main rules, it should never come to that.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), Easy-T (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18), Greengrass (26-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

If they come knocking just open the door to them . Better than them smashing it down. Every police force have a different approach too how they deal with it. I’ve seen someone proper screwed over financial history over ten years and he was lucky they didn’t go back longer . All assets removed, house left like a bomb had hit it , wife and children in tears. Another kid they opened his tent and said two plants is that it and left , he opened the door to them . Don’t think for one minute you’ll stop them coming through ya door because you won’t , if they can’t get through it they hire someone like myself to opened it for them. DONT SELL DONT SMELL DONT TELL 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), Easy-T (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18), Greengrass (26-06-18), M_C (08-06-18), tlh2496 (05-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

could have knocked eh, will get the kettle on mon

actually think they did knock but ffs let the poor fecker answer like
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 08-06-18 at 04:58 PM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), British green (08-06-18), Captain Beefheart (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18), jumpman233345 (21-05-19), M_C (08-06-18), Sadface (08-06-18), tlh2496 (05-02-20)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast