Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Details on how busts go down/what gets taken

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post

could have knocked eh, will get the kettle on mon

actually think they did knock but ffs let the poor fecker answer like
    Different horses different corses . All depends who ya playing with on the other side of that door jokes 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18), joker_the_smoker (08-06-18), Sadface (08-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

I don't sympathise with breaking the law but.....

There was a house near me with composite metal walls and doors. Sure it was class A raid but it was humorous watching the pigs getting frustrated and tired. The red key just isn't big enough. Absolutely hilarious

In the end they had to remove the roof lol

The house and next door had to be evacuated and lie dormant due to structural defects.

The guys driving around in a G Wagon just days after so must have flushed it or snorted the lot

🔆🔆Current Diary https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=167223

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

British green (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18)

GreenBalls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    they... look up your bum hole + the mrs to..........
    If i'm lucky they'll find my Tamagotchi

Cheers chaps

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (08-06-18), GEORGE (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBalls View Post
    Thanks for replying, I understand that to some extent it depends on circumstances, but is this the best I'm gonna get out of the questions I asked?
    I've wondered this stuff for ages and I'm sure someone who has experienced a bust on their percy setup, must be around to share info on how thorough and detailed the search process was (for them at least)
    Or have I underestimated how many people are viewing this site and reading this question?
    They will go through everything. Pointless hiding. They want to be positive your not a dealer.

You will loose all growing equipment, nutrients, pH ups and downs, meters. If there's any sign your dealing they will throw the book at you,as much as they can.

I got caught with 4 plants. I've never sold a gram and I was using for medical reasons.

It was a 3 or 4 years ago since I was caught so they didn't take my laptop there wasn't a thing on it anyway. The laws changed now, I think they take it away now no matter what. They will take your phone and check everything on it.

Just tell them where everything is. No point in hiding it.

If you have paper work with cannabis stuff on as you say they will take all your paper work away untill they have gone through it all.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-18), tlh2496 (05-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

I remember being asked.. where did you get your grow equipment from, I said online. Where did you get your seeds from... Online.

Don't think they will go through your online accounts.

Just tell the truth. If your a Percy grower you will be OK.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

also dont forget that theres dibble in here,has to be and so theyll be veiwing this thread and others like it from a different standpoint /veiw .

any forum etc with our theme will be crawling with noob dibble ,some will stick out,same ones who knock on your door dressed like a smackhead asking for some marrryjuaaana,to more pro guys who know how to infiltrate blend in etc.

as admin on various "special" sites in the past i could track people on tinterweb from just a single word,nowadays theres a lot more search tools available,so be careful and add lots of fiction

threads like this are ok but theyre also a mine of info for clever dibble sometimes.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_badger View Post
    I absolutely love your explanations, anyone that's new must think what the fuck is this guy on about haha 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    thats thier problem ennit bach
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBalls View Post
    If i'm lucky they'll find my Tamagotchi

Cheers chaps
    ewe filthy thing ewe are bach duw duw,my ring is awful sensitive

aye the dozy fukas stole 287 gram of nicely dried white rhino offa me mind ewe it was a while back,i came home from the nick my nieghbour was up on the wizz and slung me a bag of weed to settle me down,it was 3 am in morning they let me out in my slippers i was,i had to walk 4.5 miles home by the time i got home my slippers had holes in them i`ll never forget a bust ive been in a few in my career see.......thats other stories lets jest say i wasnt a mammy`s boy in my youth.
    Last edited by Captain Beefheart; 08-06-18 at 10:19 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

I could tell you a story which would probably stop you growing anything, relating to my bust.
    But im not going to.

Its better just to crack on oblivious to what "might" happen.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (25-06-18), GEORGE (11-07-18), M_C (25-06-18), tom222 (25-06-18)

GreenBalls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    I could tell you a story which would probably stop you growing anything, relating to my bust.
    But im not going to.

Its better just to crack on oblivious to what "might" happen.
    Ahh go on?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

they will take a good look up your arse crack......i know that much...even your mrs will have to bend over see.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-18), WhIpLaSh (01-07-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast