Thread: World cup dream team

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

Default World cup dream team

Not sure how it would work security wise (unless you used a false name) on joining up. But is anyone up for entering into a dream team through the sun news paper. All online obviously. If there enough interest maybe we could get one going. Just for a bit of fun. ✌
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-18), Twisted (08-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Im game farm

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Farmshop (08-06-18), GEORGE (19-07-18)

Macky Guest

I know fuck all about football so I'll stay out! Sounds like a good laugh though! Get it going mate

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Farmshop (10-06-18), GEORGE (19-07-18), Twisted (08-06-18)

Thanks

Courtouis - Vrsalko, Varane,Company, Hernandez - Pogba,Kante - Modric,Griezmann,Hazard - Mbappe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bartholomhew Gleeson For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-18)