Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Coco 4x4 tent setup need help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty_badger View Post
    I've got a local hydro shop that I use. Can't find much stuff for cheaper than what they sell it for.
    using Tapatalk
    Cheers Could you send me the name in a pm please mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Canabiz6000 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Yeaa mate..from my list above
    Thanks mate ur the best gonna start getting all my stuff today. I was thinking about doing from seed this time only ever done clones before do u think I shud or stick with what I know. sorry to be a pain in the arse but you seem like you know your shit hands down!! And also I'll start a diary once everything is up and running.!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canabiz6000 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-06-18), joker_the_smoker (15-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Canabiz6000 View Post
    Thanks mate ur the best gonna start getting all my stuff today. I was thinking about doing from seed this time only ever done clones before do u think I shud or stick with what I know. sorry to be a pain in the arse but you seem like you know your shit hands down!! And also I'll start a diary once everything is up and running.!

i prefer to run clone if they are available,faster growth same pheno etc. seeds can be hit an miss but i still run them of course
    yea mate bang diary up i will tag along

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Canabiz6000 (15-06-18), Dirty_badger (16-06-18), GEORGE (15-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i prefer to run clone if they are available,faster growth same pheno etc. seeds can be hit an miss but i still run them of course
    yea mate bang diary up i will tag along
    Nice1 mukka Yeah I was thinking that too i can get some decent ched cuts but i don't know if to go for the haze instead I can get either one only thing is I know haze grows really tall and cheds Abit smaller and bushy.... decisions decisions

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canabiz6000 For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (16-06-18), GEORGE (15-06-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2