Thread: quick question on drying pots out before harvest!!!!

Thanks

Default quick question on drying pots out before harvest!!!!

hey guys i am about 4-5 days before i cut down my girls but they are getting dryish and in the next day or two they will be pretty much bone dry do you think they will be ok until i cut them down with no water?? i always like drying the pots to the bone before chop but if i water them in the next day or two they will be soaked before chop ?? what do you guys and girls think ?? thanks alot

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

2wasted (13-06-18), Erby (16-06-18), GEORGE (13-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

How a litre in just to keep them going.

Check it out, grow started march 11............ Flip May 1st
    Led lighting various soils
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

Erby (16-06-18), friendlygrower (13-06-18), GEORGE (13-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wsg View Post
    How a litre in just to keep them going.

Check it out, grow started march 11............ Flip May 1st
    Led lighting various soils
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent
    thanks alot thats what i was thinking of doing, i gave them each a litre and abit should still be bone dry in the next 4-5 days as i am growing in 5 gallon pots

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Erby (16-06-18), GEORGE (13-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

I normally water on a 3 days rotation I can go 4 days sometimes, with out wilting depending on groom environment at the time. If I know I'm away for 2-3 days I will commonly alter my rotation by adding a splash of water to extend my next rotation. Less stressful than running out, and always done at the driest time. I also do this to battle fungus gnats. I spray on the driest soil day then add a splash for a couple days while respraying h2o2 (3-1)Ho2, with about 5 Oz and this double spray, seems to do the trick.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

2wasted (13-06-18), Erby (16-06-18), friendlygrower (13-06-18), GEORGE (13-06-18)