I am just in the stages of planning. I plan to use an 80L tote for 2 plants, I plan to use a second for a single plant and added volume, I will have a 20L control bucket outside the tent with an auto top up line.
Totes are approximately .500 x 700 and will be configured for a corner.

Do you think I am crowding the 2 plants in an 80L?

I will be growing autos, which is a first for me, if they were photos I wouldn't try 2.
This configuration allows me to add An additional 2 totes in the future.

I will be heading to the diary section to do some reading.
I have some experience but it has been many years, I used 20L buckets with an
Fitted. And 80l rez

I see a lot of smaller all mesh pots, should I purchase some? Or are these still considered fine.
My plan will be to cover the top with reflective insulation panel to keep the soup out of the heat. I will be attempting to do this without a chiller. I can easily control my environment for 9 months a year. For 3 months heat is an issue.
For this grow the first 30 days are a concern but plan on having 4l frozen water bottles to put in the control bucket if needed. I have a large freezer so having a steady supply will not be an issue, I foresee one per lights on cycle, but could easily add a second.
I do have a couple DIY chiller ideas in my mind if needed, I do not think the soup should be hard to keep close to twenty might drift 3+- deg. But I have been wrong many times before.
1.2-1.2 tent , I realise this configuration is not best for minimal lighting but I got that covered.
I have plenty of gear to dust off, tuneup and pimp out.

Sorry for the long post but I getting excited.