Thread: Gorilla glue #4 x White widow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default Gorilla glue #4 x White widow

Hi guys just ordered 3 Gorilla glue #4 x White widow photo fem beans and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this strain, also heard that G G has a tendency to hermie anyone else heard this ?? cheers guys, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-06-18), Ironman (15-06-18), MonsterEnergy (15-06-18), Peanut butter (16-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    Hi guys just ordered 3 Gorilla glue #4 x White widow photo fem beans and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this strain, also heard that G G has a tendency to hermie anyone else heard this ?? cheers guys, G'.
    Hello mate, I love GG. I've only ever done the autos from fast buds though, I've not had any issues. However, I had heard the same about the #4. A mate of mine said he read online that there are a few phenos that grow really tall and they seem to be the phenos that want to hermie.

I've also grown the Seedsman white widow fems photo and auto. Lovely plants to grow tbf, probably one of the easiest photos I've ever grown.

I look forward to seeing them mate. 😁

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

G' (15-06-18), GEORGE (15-06-18), MonsterEnergy (15-06-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...la-glue-hermie

gg#4 was from a hermie plant and does retain that tendency,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

G' (16-06-18), GEORGE (15-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Hello mate, I love GG. I've only ever done the autos from fast buds though, I've not had any issues. However, I had heard the same about the #4. A mate of mine said he read online that there are a few phenos that grow really tall and they seem to be the phenos that want to hermie.

I've also grown the Seedsman white widow fems photo and auto. Lovely plants to grow tbf, probably one of the easiest photos I've ever grown.

I look forward to seeing them mate. ��

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    Cheers matey, looks like i may have made a bad choice in my bean selection but it is what it is, i'm only going to grow two of them so i'll just have to be extra Vigilant during the grow, should have done more research before ordering the beans, i too have grown White widow photo's they are such an easy plant to grow and they are an excellent strain for LST and good yielders and i'll certainly be giving them another go in the future, cheers brother, G'.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (16-06-18), GEORGE (16-06-18), Ironman (16-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...la-glue-hermie

gg#4 was from a hermie plant and does retain that tendency,
    Cheers M E very interesting link thank you, i have all ready ordered the beans and will be germinating all three but intend to only grow two out the other i will be giving to my son for cuttings, i will just have to be extra careful during the grow and make sure of no light leaks etc' and if any do hermie at least i know it's not down to me, was just wondering if there's anything else i can do to try and prevent hermieing, cheers brother, G'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    Cheers M E very interesting link thank you, i have all ready ordered the beans and will be germinating all three but intend to only grow two out the other i will be giving to my son for cuttings, i will just have to be extra careful during the grow and make sure of no light leaks etc' and if any do hermie at least i know it's not down to me, was just wondering if there's anything else i can do to try and prevent hermieing, cheers brother, G'.
    Keep stress to a minimum, I had 1 plant hermie on me because it was too close to my rad. Luckily I managed to cut the effected branches off an all was good.

ATB Dirty_badger

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

G' (18-06-18), GEORGE (16-06-18), tom222 (17-06-18)