Thread: Exquisite strains (flavos, Cali weed)

RageSultan Guest

Default Exquisite strains (flavos, Cali weed)

Recently a Friend gave me some Gelato and some Orange Cookies to try. Since then I feel like I can't go back to the (average, usual) cannabis flavour -which is probably as strong THC wise but not as flavorsome.

Impressed with how the Orange Cookies tastes exactly like an orangy fizzy drink (lucazade).

With a simple search on Instagram, i can see the extent of this craze as dispensaries and consumers are bragging more more about their strains (so much so some started thinking of patenting their strains).

Within all this confusion, and giving the lack of availability of these [Exquisite] strains. Please help me build a list (top 5) of strains that achieved a particular and specific flavour (lemon , pine, orange).

N.B some names can be misleading (blueberry yum yum => does not taste like blueberry) that is why I am relying of real people's experiences.

Looking forward to your list.
    Faithfully.

Sent from my MIX Lite using Tapatalk

RageSultan Guest

*** I am doing research on Terpenes ; in order to harvest strains with a particular potent flavour (lemon, orange, earthy) e.g Marmalade strain, Orange Cookies, Lemons, Strawberry NL5, Ganja (African land-runners)
    not a mix of flavours e.g Gelato, Cheese, Afghan, OG Kush and most main stream strains****