Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Humidity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wasted2 View Post
    I think i have found 1 thats not to large, runs at 12l, can be set to your required humidity and is cheap i am not 100% clear on what links are ok, so ill just give the name,its easy to fine, but i found it on ebay for £80, its on amazon 95 reduced from 160...

DEHUMIDIFIER PORTABLE 12L/D AIR MOISTURE DAMP DRY HOME BEDROOM BATHROOM KITCHEN

Attachment 362257
    I have this one it works great defo need the continuous drain in, first week this was in it was draining 10 litres a day had it about 3 weeks now and noticed it don't drain no where near as much prob only 2-3 litres a day, humidity sits in low 40's except if someone is in the shower or bath as I pull intake from the bathroom, maybe it was drying the plants a bit the first week or so, either way seems to be working fine, the touch screen is super sensitive so you will need to make a cover that sits over it but not touch it, to block the light from the leds on the screen, I used cardboard

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Percie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3