Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: premixing coco nutes in res leaving white salts?

Thanks

IV got a small pump which has a built in air line which I have on slightly but because the pump has a filter I have no salt build up at all in my rez I found an air stone was more trouble then it's worth plus it don't mix your nutes

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tom222 View Post
    As long as it aint like the below pic your all good fella 😂😂
    Attachment 362482

Seriously thow it shud be good - dont sweat. I always had slight salt build up on top of rez line.
    cheers well I'm gona make another batch today with out the airstone and see how that goes. I wouldn't worry so much if it was just at the top lol.
    can anyone shed the light on this PH though pretty please....

should mixed nutes stay with in a PH range? x

Thanks

Yes mate mix your nutes them pH leave to stand for an hour or so and check and make adjustments it should only drift a couple of points ever way

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokey2008 For This Useful Post:

Grower88 (30-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

My rez ph always rises slightly every day and i have a pump circulating it.
    So just have to add some more ph down to bring it back in range.

You might wanna try a different range of nutes.. what ph down are you using mate.?

Also some raw omina also helps chalet the calcium in hard water areas. As the white stuff could be calcium in your tap water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

Grower88 (30-06-18)

Thanks

deleted only just noticed comments

Thanks

My rez ph always rises slightly every day and i have a pump circulating it.
    So just have to add some more ph down to bring it back in range.

You might wanna try a different range of nutes.. what ph down are you using mate.?

Also some raw omina also helps chalet the calcium in hard water areas. As the white stuff could be calcium in your tap water.

that's interesting hmm I use ferro nutes with tap water 0.7ec. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	362488I'm using this PH down in the pic. It happened with house and garden coco nutes so defiantly not the nute brand.

ok so make sure ph is with in range. Is it not possible to just add ph down to the nutrients I'm taking out of the res? maybe the ph is the problem

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Yes well i mix my Nutes first then adjust ph last thing for my hand feeding pots.

So should be no problem just adjusting the ph of what you need at a time.
    See how that goes mate.

That ph down is fine.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

Grower88 (01-07-18)

Thanks

Yes well i mix my Nutes first then adjust ph last thing for my hand feeding pots.

So should be no problem just adjusting the ph of what you need at a time.
    See how that goes mate.

That ph down is fine.

ok cool bro! so PH is not the problem maybe the airstone will see how she goes with out it. thanks!

Thanks

still no salts after 3 days so I think the airstone was the problem. iv aslo PHed the mix to 6.0 and the PH is still 6.0 so PH seems a lot more stable with out it.

I was using house and garden a and b up to 3 weeks flower but I could not use anymore then 0.7ml without geting nute burn and was struggling but think that's due to my tap water being 0.7ec so switched to ferro what's dialled into our area tap water and the plants seems to love it a lot more!

Using ferro nutes a and b bloom
    pk13/14
    brio crop
    turpinator (:if anyone has another product what works like turpinator but cheaper and could share id greatly appreciate it

growing 3 strains but next time will be doing all the same to make things a little easier atm I have blue dream, jack herrer and x2 of double cream by cream of crop.
    plants are doing well apart from blue dream what has sstretched a lot compared to the others and has had light stress from being a lot higher but the other 3 are good. double cream seems to be booming! seems a really good strain so will be doing these on my next grow.

id like to upload pics but my phone is broke and funds are short but will get some up soons I can. maybe I could do a diary on my next grow as I don't see much online about double cream but seems a winner

cheers for the help all stay smoked!
    Last edited by Grower88; 03-07-18 at 10:28 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3