I find too much gelatin isn't that nice

I do
    1packet of jelly that you cube
    2 packets of gelatin
    1 cup of fresh juice stronger flavor the better
    I was making it into a canna butter and I used quarter of a block per batch
    (must of contained 14oz of bud
    1tsp of lecithin powder.

Melt butter, jelly and in a bowl add gelatin and juice till it blooms and once it does add everything except lecithin.

Once everything is melted and mixed togeather take off the heat and add lecithin powder and blend Untill oil butter and water no longer separate. M

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cbd captain For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-02-20), r33ee (15-07-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patty1971 View Post
    Hello,
    I have been making Cannabudder infusing into regular Butter for years and making cookies/brownies and other such baked items. I recently wanted to try making gummy bears so I could get away from all the higher calorie baked goods. With my gummies I DeCarb my flowers and then simmered in Coconut Oil in a double boiler. My new oil turns out fine. When I make my gummies I am having a problem getting my Cannabis oil to mix with the water of the Jello. I am using 2 Pkts of Unflavored Gelatin mixed with 1/2 C water, 1 Pkt of Jello Flavored and 1/4 C CannaOil. I always end up with some of the oil mixed in but the majority floating on top. I was told I needed to use Glycerine, about 3 Tsps. I have tried this using as much as 8 Tsps of Glycerine and still it will not combine together. What am I doing wrong...please help.
    When you say water of the jello, are you mixing the jello and water and oil at the same time? If you are don't! Mix the water and oil until its completely melted then add the jello powder and gelatine. That method works for me. Although I would recommend using less of the un-flavoured gelatine.

I use 1/2 Cup Canna Oil
    1/2 Cup cold water
    1 jello pack
    10g Gelatine

I find if I use more of the unflovered stuff the gummies are very hard. Nothing like the normal ones from shops.

Hope that helps.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justeatit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-05-20), r33ee (15-07-22)

Thanks

i think you use something called lecithin as an emulsifier to mix it all together, its on some youtube vids,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-03-21), r33ee (15-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    i think you use something called lecithin as an emulsifier to mix it all together, its on some youtube vids,
    https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...%2F4FojEu02YEA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

r33ee (15-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,725 Times

I knew some guys that used to just buy gummy bears off the shelf and melt them down then they would add in their RSO and that was gummies. I don't know how they did it I never tried to repeat the process myself.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-03-21), r33ee (15-07-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Gummy Edible

Hi! If you want to make Cannabis Gummy bears you might want to try this recipe.
    All you need are sugar, water, corn syrup, and a cannabis tincture. And for the equipment: candy moulds or baking tray and a candy thermometer. Just follow the step-by-step instruction below.

Step-by-step instruction:
    1. Mix the sugar, syrup, and water in a medium saucepan.
    2. Once it starts to boil, slowly whisk the mixture until it reaches a temperature of 250F.
    3. You must stop stirring after it hits 250F and let it cool to about 305F. (This occurs quickly)
    4. Remove the mixture from the heat when it reaches about 305F.
    5. Add food colouring (optional), flavour extract (optional), and cannabis tincture. Pour it into your candy mould or baking sheet after stirring it up.
    6. Before removing the cannabis candy from the mould, let it cool and firm.
    7. Cheers to your cannabis candies!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMagnolia For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-07-22), r33ee (15-07-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3