Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Joined a long long time ago - must be time to say hello

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wanju View Post
    Thanks Ben. I have tried enough different styles, sizes and combos to have learnt that simple works best for me. Mind you, I have yet to grow massive whoppers like the ones on the Plant of the Month/Year page. :O
    LOL give it time I'm sure you'll get a decent plant to enter!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

Wanju (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome back to the talk brother, looking forward to your next grow, being a soil grower myself i would like to know more about the soil you use, all the best bro', G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Wanju (25-07-18)

Thanks

Thanks G. I used to use Plant Magic Soil Supreme but this time I tried one called Black Magic from Homebase. It's actually nearly twice as much (a tenner for 20 litres). Lots of good ingredients and I notice that Homebase is a lot cheaper than online
    Aged Bark,Bat Guano Coco Coir Perlite, Sphagnum Peat Moss Volcanic Ash Worm Castings. It also lists mycorrhizal microorgnisms on the bag.

It looks a lot like the plant magic bag design and is produced by a company called Hawthorne Gardening Company which is an off shoot of the miracle grow brand and has been specifically created to provide for cannabis growing. It has been up and running for 4 years (I found this out on wiki.)
    Last edited by Wanju; 30-06-18 at 07:03 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wanju For This Useful Post:

G' (03-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Thanks G. I used to use Plant Magic Soil Supreme but this time I tried one called Black Magic from Homebase. It's actually nearly twice as much (a tenner for 20 litres). Lots of good ingredients and I notice that Homebase is a lot cheaper than online
    Aged Bark,Bat Guano Coco Coir Perlite, Sphagnum Peat Moss Volcanic Ash Worm Castings. It also lists mycorrhizal microorgnisms on the bag.

It looks a lot like the plant magic bag design and is produced by a company called Hawthorne Gardening Company which is an off shoot of the miracle grow brand and has been specifically created to provide for cannabis growing. It has been up and running for 4 years (I found this out on wiki.)
    Just might give that a go brother, i've always used batmix to date but one of my girls on last grow hit some hot spots or something and was knocked back a little so time for a change i think, cheers matey, G'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Wanju (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Hi & welcome back

Did all 8 plants go to seed ? few choice words uttered I can imagine...

but this time I tried one called Black Magic from Homebase.
    Might have a go with that, sounds great for £10, using Canna Terra currently and about to run out. Surprised that Homebase, of all places, stocks specific canna related products, even the bag looks stoned

Mucho grassy arse, look forward to your diary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Wanju (25-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing your work!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Wanju (25-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Hi & welcome back

Did all 8 plants go to seed ? few choice words uttered I can imagine...

Might have a go with that, sounds great for £10, using Canna Terra currently and about to run out. Surprised that Homebase, of all places, stocks specific canna related products, even the bag looks stoned

Mucho grassy arse, look forward to your diary

Yes they all went to seed but since then I haven't had to buy any and the seeds are all female.

They hermied fairly late so it was stil a halfway decent smoke.

I haven't actually started again yet, been waiting for a break in the weather. :O

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wanju For This Useful Post:

WhIpLaSh (25-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2