Thread: to much heat???? not sure what to do

Thanks

Default to much heat???? not sure what to do

hey guys i moved my setup from the basement to an upstairs bedroom, i had to for reasons that is why i took it out, however i also invested in a new 6 inch hurricane fan i have a 4x4 tent with a 600W hps i also have a charcoal filter with a 4 inch vortex on the inside of the tent venting out the top and now with my new 6 inch fan i am venting the cool hood with it i cant leave the bedroom door open as light will get in but i have the duct from the cool hood facing the door on the floor which blows abit out from underneath but i am hitting 30-31 C in temperature but it also is 41 C outside this weekend which we NEVER get, will this cause me problems they are violator kush which comes from strains in Afghanistan which is hot and desert what do you guys think i just transplanted them last night and they are drooping alot i really hope its not from the heat if i add more air blowing in the tent with a box fan with this help bring down temp a few degrees???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

30/31c isn't as bad as it sounds... you may have to water a little more often though
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (30-06-18), GEORGE (01-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

As a lot of ppl say on here,plants in the outdoors take much more heat than that,they do grow in very hot environments,it sounds like your intake and outlet are spot on for a tent that size,31 ain’t that bad to be honest,not with these outside temps,as long as you have plenty of air exchange you’ll be sweet.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (30-06-18), GEORGE (01-07-18)