Thread: After Flush

Thanks

Default After Flush

Ive had a problem with over feeding/lockout and been trying to lower EC gradually but it was taking too long so Ive flushed the Coco in all 4 plants effectively with EC 0.5 (background only) and PH 5.6.
    I use a wilma and after this flush my 50 litre tank is now EC 0.9 so lots come out of the Coco. PH remains 5.6

My question is can i use the water (now ec0.9 ph5.6) or should i res change again?
    Also should i add PK and/or Boost or is this considered feed and should be left out whilst flushing?

Thank you

Link in my sig for further info on this
    Last edited by Majestic; 04-07-18 at 08:56 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Majestic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-18)