Thread: Stealth cabinet grow question

Thanks

Default Stealth cabinet grow question

So I have had this cabinet sitting around in my room which isn't really providing any use for me now so i'm thinking about converting it for a stealth type of grow. From measuring it the rough size is about 30 cm deep, 50 cm wide and about a meter tall. Do yous think this would be quite a decent size to get around 2-3 ounces with 1 or 2 plants in there. Oh and the other thing I am stuck between is either getting a 300W LED or a 600W one. Would 600w be a bit overkill for this space or quite a good choice ?

Big thanks for any advice!

Happy Smoking

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

It's achievable

Look into 150w HPS
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It's achievable

Look into 150w HPS
    How much roughly do you think it would cost for a 150 hps setup ? I'm also experiencing a bit of a heat wave atm so I have gotta be strict with that
    The led ive been looking at is MEIZHI 300w unit which has an actual power of 135W and offers the option to switch from bloom/veg or both, does that sound alright?

Cheers for the advice !
    Last edited by Acorn; 08-07-18 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks

I only really tend to deal with high end kit, so I'd say £150 should easily cover it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I only really tend to deal with high end kit, so I'd say £150 should easily cover it
    Many thanks and wow you must get some nice buds then. Im surprised LED is cheaper in this case(around £70)

Thanks

With LED, watch out for the distance between the panel & the plant