Thread: Tips

Thanks

Default Tips

So a friend suggested I should put fertilizer sticks for orchid (orchieda) that it helps them grow. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00105854.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	362931

And also said that after I drink my coffee I should put the sludge or what is it called on top of my soil around the stem about 4 inches.

I would like to ask you guys what is your opinion on this methods.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Troko For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Reckon those there sticks can cause hot spots and kills off some yur root system pilgrim be my experience withem as fur coffee sludge well reckon yur plants will wake up might quick I reckon Good luck hope yual find yur way to play

BWD

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-07-18), ggotch (12-07-18), Kurdt (12-07-18), Troko (12-07-18), UpT0wn (13-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BackWoodsDrifter View Post
    Reckon those there sticks can cause hot spots and kills off some yur root system pilgrim be my experience withem as fur coffee sludge well reckon yur plants will wake up might quick I reckon Good luck hope yual find yur way to play

BWD
    Haha not quite sure I understood what you said there but still thank you

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Troko For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (13-07-18), GEORGE (12-07-18), ggotch (12-07-18)