Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can someone advise me before my baby dies??

Thanks

Thankyou to anyone who can help in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mgd0123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-07-18)

Thanks

Sorry about the spam - needed 10 posts before posting a link
    Last edited by Blue; 18-07-18 at 09:44 AM. Reason: *Link Removed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mgd0123 View Post

Sorry about the spam - needed 10 posts before posting a link
    try startin a diary in the place your asking for help, like THC Talk

also no external links either!
    Last edited by Blue; 18-07-18 at 09:44 AM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (18-07-18), Priapus (18-07-18), UpT0wn (18-07-18), WF420 (18-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Does it post each time he hits enter?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Priapus (18-07-18)

Thanks

Sorry guys I didn’t know how to set up a dairy on here! My bad for external links.. if anyone can help me I’ll upload more pics here later

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mgd0123 For This Useful Post:

Priapus (18-07-18)

Macky Guest

Sorry guys I didn’t know how to set up a dairy on here! My bad for external links.. if anyone can help me I’ll upload more pics here later
    Have another look through the rules to make sure there is no more mistakes mate I’d drop you a link but I’m on iPad, the diary section is easy to find mate, have a look around the forum you’ll find it easy enough, loads of good info in there too

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mgd0123 (18-07-18), Priapus (18-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

MC already asked you to provide more info, feed, soil, watering schedule etc. still in veg? list it all out mukkaaa

tbh it looks like it lackin nitrogen for start.then with it possiblely being outdoors keep eye out for bugs

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (18-07-18), Priapus (18-07-18)

Thanks

I’m growing in bulrush organic potting soil which I added blood fish and bone when transplanted to 10L pot, feeding 5-5-5 Npk horse manure tea, every 2/3 days when I water, it’s outside and I’m using garlic to repel bugs away. It’s still in veg and is due to be a mid October harvest, luckily the weather here isn’t too bad in September/ early October.

My issue is the white part near the stem which I wanna find out what to do with? Should I chop of the node which has molded at the stem and then spray with diluted cider vinegar to try and kill the infection??

I know I’m new to this and this is probably sounding a real noob thing to say.

Sorry about the infringement again guys!!

Matt

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mgd0123 For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (18-07-18), Priapus (18-07-18)

Macky Guest

Default Can someone advise me before my baby dies??

I’m growing in bulrush organic potting soil which I added blood fish and bone when transplanted to 10L pot, feeding 5-5-5 Npk horse manure tea, every 2/3 days when I water, it’s outside and I’m using garlic to repel bugs away. It’s still in veg and is due to be a mid October harvest, luckily the weather here isn’t too bad in September/ early October.

My issue is the white part near the stem which I wanna find out what to do with? Should I chop of the node which has molded at the stem and then spray with diluted cider vinegar to try and kill the infection??

I know I’m new to this and this is probably sounding a real noob thing to say.

Sorry about the infringement again guys!!

Matt
    You definitely want to get rid of the mould mate, either by chopping it off, or trying to get rid of it with spray.

I’d say you’re better off with some kind of spray, to prevent it happening again, and to keep bugs off, do that until flowers start coming. Also look into folia feeding some compost tea, this will help build the plants immune system, use soil from around where the plant grows, as that will have the local microbes in it, and will help the plant be resistant to those specifically. The plant wants to be covered in good bacteria, that will kill any of the bad stuff that lands on it, the compost tea folia feed will help that along.

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Priapus (18-07-18), UpT0wn (18-07-18)

Thanks

Thanks Macky! I’m trying to grow everything organically so appreciate you advising the organic options! We have a massive compost heap here so I could use that as a tea? The plant is in a pot so by local compost do you mean the soil from the pot? The soil around the grow site is very sandy and not very habitable as my grow site is based on a cliff edge hence why it’s in pots and not in the ground because I couldn’t dig it over enough with the structure of the clif being so close the the surface of the natural soil.

I’m gonna try and spray it with the cider vinegar later and hopefully that should kill it off! Would you say chopping the entire node off where the base has gone Mould would be a better option than just trying to spray it first? Or should I spray and see what happens in a day or two before chopping?

Appreciate the quick response.

Annoying this is, Seedsman claim this strain to be very Mould resistantand designed for cold/wet weather.

The humidity where I am is always very high so I’m wondering if this has something to do with it?

Thanks
    Matt

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mgd0123 For This Useful Post:

Priapus (18-07-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast