Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seedsmans black sugar

Thanks

Default Seedsmans black sugar

A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
    From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and*fast flowering*traits.
    From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.
    Finally, from its Critical lineage, this plant retains its short stature, making it an ideal strain for*indoor, or limited space cultivation.
    However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.
    With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that ought not to be missed.

This seedling was germinated on the 7th of July by being placed directly from the packet into biobizz lightmix soil and saturated with acti-vera, she then took around 48 hours to surface! I would have started this diary sooner but have been a little busy over the past week so she is currently 8 days in, I have started watering her with bio silicon at a dose of 0.25ml/l and intend to transplant at the end of the week to a 5l pot where she will make home for the next couple of weeks before transplanting a final time into a 20l pot, I am going to be continuing with biobizz light mix and using their nutrient range too. She is currently sat under a 300w prakasa cob led and during this grow I will be applying some low stress training, and when I flip her into 12/12 she will be going under a 400w hps! Besides this there isn't a great deal else to update at the moment so I will upload her progress through the week!
    Thanks for checking in! Also sorry for the quality of the first picture.. this shan't happen again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	454557_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar_xl.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	363106   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	464894_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar_xl.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	363107  
    Last edited by Nw420apprentice; 17-07-18 at 09:04 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (17-07-18), GEORGE (17-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Macky Guest

Default Seedsmans black sugar

Seedsman, you not in the comp mate?

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (20-07-18), GEORGE (17-07-18), Nw420apprentice (17-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Seedsman, you not in the comp mate?

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you
    Not currently mate but will look into it, thanks pal!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (20-07-18), GEORGE (17-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks

Default D11

Day 11, she was about 5"tall but I have transplanted her into a 5l pot today as she is getting that thirsty in the 0.5l I am having to water upto 2 times a day, so the pictures are directly after the transplant.. and i have buried her so that she is almost 3" above surface, i also tone this because her stem was a little leggy so hopefullt will help her thicken up a bit! she has gone into the biobizz lightmix soil as planned, and she will be in this pot for about two weeks, I intend to start training as soon as possible so will probably get started on that in around a weeks time.

Name:	Screenshot_20180720-221538_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	363252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180720-221543_Gallery.jpg 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	363253  

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (20-07-18), GEORGE (20-07-18), ggotch (22-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks

D17, so over the past week she seems to have come along quite well, when I transplanted her I had done a soil mix with grow caps as a tester but was meant to pot another strain in it and mistakenly potted this one init instead, so this grow I won't be using any nutrients and will only be adding bio silicon as the grow caps is suppose to supply enough nutrients for an entire grow, she seems to have taken well to it so far though so hopefully she continues to progress well.
    Additional information that i have previously left out..
    Ph going in:6.2
    Distance from light: 18" (Will be lowering over the next day or so and gradually reducing to around 8-10")
    Room temp:28°c (this is due to the heatwave outside)
    Rh:68%

Will update her progress again in a few days!

Name:	480032_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	363498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	480034_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	363499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	480037_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	363500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	480038_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	363501  

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (27-07-18), GEORGE (28-07-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks

Default Week 4

the pictures this week are from day 25 of veg, I am currently exactly 4 weeks in! I am going to be getting her transplanted today, she will be going into biobizz lightmix again into a 20l pot, but I'm still going to be mixing in the grow caps into the soil instead of using nutrients! In the pictures you can see a couple of the lower leaves are burned, and I have also had to cut a couple more off that were a little worse, I think this is down to adding silicon with the grow caps as since I stopped all growth seems nice and healthy, and she is looking pretty strong too. I honestly don't know much about the growcaps at all, I entered a competition on grow diaries and was sent them to try for the comp, however the company seem to be very discreet at the moment and don't seem to give much info on them at all, I even tried emailing a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything since, the plant seems to be growing well with it during veg though as this is one of the biggest out of the 7 strains so far and still seems pretty keen to grow, so hopefully the flowering stage goes just as well! At the beginning of this week I topped all 7 strains, and also cut off the lowest 2 nodes on each plant so that when I transplant I can bury them a little deeper to help them fatten up more! Yesterday I actually started low stress training this strain to even her out and will be doing the same with the rest of the strains too! Being at 4 weeks of veg I am now half way through, I have a feeling that the led I am using isn't going to cover everything once I transplant so it's likely that in a few days I will be switching from the 300w prakasa cob led to a 400w dual spec hps to finish veging. In the pictures you can see how the stems are turning purple, and I am quite positive it's from the genetics of this strain, but the picture doesn't really do it any justice, it's that purple she almost looks black! So getting quite excited to see how she progresses! I will upload the pictures of her from the start if training this afternoon and then my next update after that will be for week 5.
    Thanks for checking in!

Name:	492913_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar_xl.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	363932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	492915_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar_xl.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	363933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493263_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	363934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493270_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar_xl.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	363935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	493271_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar_xl.jpg 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	363936  

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (07-08-18), GEORGE (07-08-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks

Default Week 5

So before i do this weeks update i think i need to clear up something, a couple of my diaries have been mistaken for the indoor grow contest.. how ever i am not actually participating in this competition, i have basically been sponsored the seeds for these dairies, purely to do these diaries if that makes sense, if i am honest i felt privaleged for the oppertunity to work with seedsman like this and due to this i feel like they are already giving me enough and would there for rather leave the competitions for growers who arent in the position im in! So good look to the participants of the contest!

Vegitation:week 5
    Day temps: 25°c
    Night temps:18°c
    RH:70%
    Hight:17.5"
    Ph:6.2
    Grow type:indoor/soil
    Veg light:300w prakasa cob led
    Light schedual:18/6
    Pot size:20l
    Lamp to plant distance:10"

So today marks d35 of veg, the pictures i have uploaded are from d33 though! So far all seems to be going well.. at the beginning of this week she was transplanted from a 5l pot to a 20l pot, she is still in biobizz light mix soil and I am also still running this strain in the grow caps instead of using nutrients! I will add all the info I have on the grow caps at the end of this post, anyway, once I transplanted I started training, and as you can see in the picture it took no more then a few days for the bend to start swelling slightly so I'm feeling confident that she is going to be a nice strong plant! I am going to continue to tie her down untill she is nice, I don't know how well you can see it from the picture but I feel like my led isn't covering everything evenly in the tent so as I mentioned last week I think I am going to have to switch it for my hps to give them more light coverage!
    Grow caps:the grow caps come in a 22g satchet, and 1 of these is suppose to supply everything a plant needs for an entire grow cycle in an 11l pot, it's made up of capsuled polymers, root stimulant, vegative fertilizer and bloom boosters, they are suppose to make your plant need 30%less water then your average soil grow, and they break down in stages to ensure that the plant is taking in the right things at the right time, the only thing I can say I was really concerned about was not knowing details such as how long each stage lasts for ECT.. So if they are more suitable for short grow periods like an auto grow, or if they produce well for photos, because of this I didn't mix them in untill I started veging in a 5l pot to average the same period as an auto.. I tried to message the company to get a bit more info but this was a few weeks back now and still haven't heard anything, and everyone else using them has said the same thing, due to this with them being a new product I think the 100 participants are basically the trial runs for the grow caps.. and so far I wouldn't say the black sugar is needing to be watered less then my other strains but she certainly seems to be taking well to them so only time will tell I guess!

Name:	506066_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	364222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506067_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	364223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506070_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	364224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506069_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	364225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	506028_white-widow-fast-2seedsmanwhite-widow-fast.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	364226  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (14-08-18), CityDweller (14-08-18), J Trich (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Yeah man, thanks to you & happy run!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (16-08-18), Nw420apprentice (18-08-18)

Thanks

Default week 6

vegetation: week 6
    day temp:27
    night temp:20
    rh:64
    hight:26
    ph:6.2
    grow type:indoor/soil
    pot size:20l
    vegetation light: 400w hps
    light schedule: 18/6
    lamp to plant distance:10"

sorry its a bit late but this update is for week 6, and i will have week 7' update in the next day or 2. At the beginning of week 6 i split up the 7 plants so that i have the indica dom/hybrid strains in one tent, and the sativa dom strains in separate tent, this was mainly to avoid the plants from trying to out do each other for light. during this time i also noticed that each of the strains had displayed quite a bit of root growth out of the bottom of the pot, so being that they were only transplanted a week before they have done well to fill the space already, because everything has been split up though i wasn't very keen on the idea of running 2 hps lights for 18 hours a day because of the heat it causes, so this week has been my last of veg, the pictures i have added were from the beginning of the week and i apologise for the lack of them, there will be more updated of her progress this weekend though. as you can see from them though she has progressed well since my previous update, she is also the strongest out of the strains i am running so far, the hooks i used for training didn't really make a difference at all and she just ended up pulling them up fairly quickly and growing out anyway, because of this as i am about to go into flower i am going to lightly die down her main tops instead so that during the flowering stretch the rest can catch up as much as possible and she will fill out a little more. (at least i hope anyway) so you should be able to see this on my next update. the grow caps i am using on this strain instead of the nutrients seem to be working great, she looks like she is thriving and as i said she is the strongest out of all the strains so far, being that there is quite limited information on them i was nervous about trying them at first but they seem to to be doing a good job so i am looking forward to seeing how she progresses through the flowering stage.

Name:	520802_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	364917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520803_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	364918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520804_black-sugarseedsmanblack-sugar.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	364919  

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (25-08-18), CityDweller (25-08-18), J Trich (27-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Very nice!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (25-08-18), J Trich (27-08-18), Nw420apprentice (26-08-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast