Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seedsmans white widow fast

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Nice grow you got going on!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

AND (13-08-18), J Trich (13-08-18), Nw420apprentice (13-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Looking lush. Quite dark but lightening up. Those grow pods are interesting. Seems their mystery is only exceeded by their power ��

Any more info on em?

Is your LED dimmable?
    Thanks mate! Yeah there 2 switches to turn the led on so if I just use the one it only puts out 150w and by that are you on about the grow caps mate?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (13-08-18), Ben.g (13-08-18), J Trich (13-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    Thanks mate! Yeah there 2 switches to turn the led on so if I just use the one it only puts out 150w and by that are you on about the grow caps mate?
    Ah yeah grow caps, i was brewing some coffee (pods) at the time 😁

Do you have the light set to 150 or 300?
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

AND (13-08-18), J Trich (13-08-18)

Thanks

Ah yeah grow caps, i was brewing some coffee (pods) at the time ��

Do you have the light set to 150 or 300?
    Aha fair enough mate, the grow caps come in a 22g satchet, and 1 of these is suppose to supply everything a plant needs for an entire grow cycle in an 11l pot, it's made up of capsuled polymers, root stimulant, vegative fertilizer and bloom boosters, they are suppose to make your plant need 30%less water then your average soil grow, and they break down in stages to ensure that the plant is taking in the right things at the right time, in the end I didn't end up potting this one into the grow caps as I was quite busy the day if transplant and ended up forgetting to mix them into the soil, how ever I am running a black sugar in this thread too and she is in the grow caps, the only thing I can say I was really concerned about though was not knowing details such as how long each stage lasts for ECT.. So if they are more suitable for short grow periods like an auto grow, or if they produce well for photos, because of this I didn't mix them in untill I started veging in a 5l pot to average the same period as an auto.. I tried to message the company to get a bit more info but this was a few weeks back now and still haven't heard anything, and everyone else using them has said the same thing, due to this with them being a new product I thing the 100 participants are basically the trial runs for the grow caps.. and so far I wouldn't say the black sugar is needing to be watered less then my other strains but she certainly seems to be taking well to them so only time will tell I guess! And my light is set at 300w mate, I think I am going to have to pull it out though and finish veging with a 400w hps as the led doesn't cover everything evenly

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (13-08-18), J Trich (13-08-18), UpT0wn (14-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Hey, i have a small doubt, it is for the contest? and are your own seedsman seeds? because then you needs show original seedsman packets when you start.. read full rules please, happy run & good luck!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (14-08-18), Nw420apprentice (14-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Hey, i have a small doubt, it is for the contest? and are your own seedsman seeds? because then you needs show original seedsman packets when you start.. read full rules please, happy run & good luck!!
    Hi j, these diaries I have added on here aren't meant for the competition mate I just wanted to keep them in the seedsman section being that they are seedsman strains!.. they are the strains that Matt sent me to do the grow diaries on though on both here and growdiaries.com, seen as I am basically being sponsered seeds anyway from yourself I figured I get enough from you guys already so I thinks it's only fair I leave the comps for everyone that's not in my position if that makes sense.. thanks though mate!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

AND (14-08-18), J Trich (16-08-18), UpT0wn (14-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    Hi j, these diaries I have added on here aren't meant for the competition mate I just wanted to keep them in the seedsman section being that they are seedsman strains!.. they are the strains that Matt sent me to do the grow diaries on though on both here and growdiaries.com, seen as I am basically being sponsered seeds anyway from yourself I figured I get enough from you guys already so I thinks it's only fair I leave the comps for everyone that's not in my position if that makes sense.. thanks though mate!
    ahhh ok bro, happy to hear.. now remember.. Thanks & enjoy!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (16-08-18), Nw420apprentice (18-08-18)

Thanks

Default Week 6

Vegitation:week 6
    Day temps: 27°c
    Night temps:20°c
    RH:64%
    Hight:19.6"
    Ph:6.2
    Grow type:indoor/soil
    Veg light:300w prakasa cob led
    Light schedual:18/6
    Pot size:20l
    Lamp to plant distance:10"
    So over the past week this wwf has progressed pretty well, she has evened out nicely from some lst, at the beginning of week 6 I split everything between strain type so indica dom/hybrid strains are in one tent and the sativa doms are in another, for this week I had left the indica doms/hybrid under the led. At the same time I split them you noticed each plant was already displaying quite a lot of roots from the bottom of each pot so it hasn't taken very long for them to fill the space at all being a week after transplanting. On day 41 I introduced bio grow for the first time as some of the girls had displayed some fading/yellowing in a couple of lower fans. I have taken the hooks out I used for training as they don't seem to be able to keep her down much any more so am going lightly tie her down to the pot so that once they go into the flowering stretch I can keep her evened out! I was intending on veging for 8 weeks but am not keen on running both hps lights in the same area for 18 hours at a time! Because of this week 6 is the last week of veg and on d42 they spent 24 hours in the dark! I am now actually a couple of days into week 7 so yesterday (d43) was my first day of 12/12 So I will do an update for week 7 in a couple of days!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520001_white-widow-fast-2seedsmanwhite-widow-fast_xl.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	364839   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520002_white-widow-fast-2seedsmanwhite-widow-fast.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	364840   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520003_white-widow-fast-2seedsmanwhite-widow-fast.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	364841   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	519170_the-fruit-cocktailseedsmanstrawberry-banana-grape_xl.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	364842  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

J Trich (23-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Looks lovely bro. She fills out quick too 👍

Do you have a routine with the biobizz nutes? Im trying to fine tune mine

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-08-18), J Trich (23-08-18), Nw420apprentice (23-08-18)

Thanks

Looks lovely bro. She fills out quick too 

Do you have a routine with the biobizz nutes? Im trying to fine tune mine
    Thanks pal! with the nutes, in my experience it really depends on what your growing, if growing a photo then i wont add nutrients till 6 weeks in, due to the nutrients in the fresh soil from transplanting, root stimulators, bio silicon ect.. is ok during this time i find but the nutes start at 6 weeks, if i veg for longer then 6 weeks i will feed every 2nd or 3rd watering depending on the strain being a heavy or light feeder, and during the flowering stage I will add bio grow/heaven or alg-a-mic, next watering will be just water, the 3rd watering I will water with bio bloom and anything else that goes in such as top max ECT..., then just water again and then start over in that order if that makes sense bro. When I first started using biobizz, I messaged them and was advised checking ph wasn't essential and that all biobizz products could be mixed together, from my experience though ph is in fact essential, and from mixing everything together I would seem to get a lockout of some kind, and since doing it the way i have just mentioned.. At most I have had cal/mag def but that was also strain dependend! Hope that helps pal

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-08-18), J Trich (23-08-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast