Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Debut grow Fast n Vast, Critical +, HID and Cob LED x2 with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Default Debut grow Fast n Vast, Critical +, HID and Cob LED x2 with Blue

First attempt at a grow, spent ages on here researching enough before settling on a way I think is going to work for me. It really is the most informative grow forum out there 👌🏻

Currently have 4 seeds sprouted (3 fast n vast and 1 critical and 2 critical still to sprout)

They are in cups with drilled out bottoms for drainage. They sit in another cup which is covered in gaffa tape so I can see root development.

I have :-

1.5m x 1.5m x 1.8m Hydrolab tent

Rhino pro 5” x 300mm carbon filter

Rhino pro twin speed extract fan.

Passive 5” intake from basement room which has dehumidifier outside tent set at RH of 60%

12L square plastic pots x 6

Lights:-

2 x X5 Cob 1500w (282w ea draw)

1 x 300w dual spec CFL (170w real draw)

Hygrometer
    EC pen
    PH pen
    PH down

Beans are in Verve in cups just now , will be growing in canna coco. They’re under the dual spec CFL at about 12” with mini domes (half a water bottle)

Beans are 3 x Fast n Vast auto and 3 x Dinafem Critical + Auto

Nutes:-

Canna start
    Canna Rhizo
    Canna A+B
    Calmag
    Bio silicone

Bloom nutes more than likely canna range also .

I can’t believe the stretch in 36 hours from when the first FNV popped her head up 😮 I can get the CFL to within 6” of the top of the plants but I’m not sure if that’s the best thing to do at this early stage.

My plan is to get them into the coco as soon as they are solid enough to transplant .

Any advice is welcomed 🇲🇱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-07-18), gardro (18-07-18), M_C (18-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Good luck im subbed

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-07-18), Subterranean Man (18-07-18)

Thanks

Cheers gardro , 🤙🏼

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-07-18), gardro (18-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Hello SM

Nice set up here buddy, plenty of space to work with which is great

Firstly for future reference start Autoflowers in there final pots as the repot can stress them and slow things down. Autoflowers have a very limited vegative period so it’s best to give them a smooth start.

Again with the short vegative period you need to give them all you’ve got lightwise to ensure they grow to there full potential before they start to flower.

So with that in mind, temps permitting we want to fire up all the lights in the next week. We also want to get them reported into there final pots as soon as we have roots down.

Any questions ask away mate

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-07-18), Subterranean Man (18-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Hello SM

Nice set up here buddy, plenty of space to work with which is great

Firstly for future reference start Autoflowers in there final pots as the repot can stress them and slow things down. Autoflowers have a very limited vegative period so it’s best to give them a smooth start.

Again with the short vegative period you need to give them all you’ve got lightwise to ensure they grow to there full potential before they start to flower.

So with that in mind, temps permitting we want to fire up all the lights in the next week. We also want to get them reported into there final pots as soon as we have roots down.

Any questions ask away mate
    Cheers B,

I think I can get the final pots ready tomorrow after work , Coco Pro , I believe it’s just add PH 5.8 water n were good to grow.

See when I transplant will there be any residual nutes in the verve needing flushing or we just put it straight in the coco ?

Couple bits n bobs still to arrive tomorrow n Friday namely silicone n canna start on Friday and ph down and timer tomorrow . I think that’s about all wee need to get a shift on 👍🏼

Cheers

SM

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-07-18), gardro (18-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Cheers B,

I think I can get the final pots ready tomorrow after work , Coco Pro , I believe it’s just add PH 5.8 water n were good to grow.

See when I transplant will there be any residual nutes in the verve needing flushing or we just put it straight in the coco ?

Couple bits n bobs still to arrive tomorrow n Friday namely silicone n canna start on Friday and ph down and timer tomorrow . I think that’s about all wee need to get a shift on 

Cheers

SM

Your first coco water will be made up of your root stimulant and either the canna start or your A and B. If you haven’t already purchased the canna start don’t bother with it and save yourself a few quid. A and B will do fine

There will most likely be Nutrients left in your verve on repot but all you do is feed/water the coco around the potting hole.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-07-18), Subterranean Man (18-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Your first coco water will be made up of your root stimulant and either the canna start or your A and B. If you haven’t already purchased the canna start don’t bother with it and save yourself a few quid. A and B will do fine

There will most likely be Nutrients left in your verve on repot but all you do is feed/water the coco around the potting hole.
    Sounds good , canna start purchased was only £7 and free delivery with prime .

if A and B are fine to go with I’ll do that , canna start can go on the shelf for now.

Is it worth getting the cannazyme and will it benefit the grow. ? And/or anything else you would ideally like me to use let me know n I’ll sort it

SM

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-07-18)

Thanks

Sounds good , canna start purchased was only £7 and free delivery with prime .

if A and B are fine to go with I’ll do that , canna start can go on the shelf for now.

Is it worth getting the cannazyme and will it benefit the grow. ? And/or anything else you would ideally like me to use let me know n I’ll sort it

SM

No problem A and B it is

The cannazym isn’t worth buying to be honest. It breaks down dead root mass and turns it into useable sugars for the plants. The canna plants life is too short to see any benefits from this. I’d only recommend it if you planned to re use the coco on your second grow. But for what it costs it ain’t worth it.

As for other products there is your flower additives, Pk and a booster if you wish but we’l look at that when the time comes your a way off yet..

Do you have any buffer 7 fluid for the ph meter and is the Ec meter a meter or truncheon?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (18-07-18)

Thanks

Hi B,

Nope no PH7 but can order it n get it quickly.

It’s a EC meter. Not a truncheon.

I tested 3 water sources with it. Tap , Stream ( 200 yards from house) and dehumidifier water. Gave different readings for all. Same as the PH meter.

There not blue lab ones but when the need arises will order them

SM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-07-18)

Thanks

Hi B,

Nope no PH7 but can order it n get it quickly.

It’s a EC meter. Not a truncheon.

I tested 3 water sources with it. Tap , Stream ( 200 yards from house) and dehumidifier water. Gave different readings for all. Same as the PH meter.

There not blue lab ones but when the need arises will order them

SM

Ok we’l work with the meters you have. If there the really cheap ones we can’t gaurentee accuracy or how long theyl last but we will see how they get on... You need the buffer 7 to calibrate the meter every so often.

As for the plants at the moment allow them to dry slightly before watering. When you do water them add in the rhizotonic to your water at 2ml per litre and don’t ph anything.

let me know how there getting on tomorrow if possible ie stretch

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (18-07-18)

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast