Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: Debut grow Fast n Vast, Critical +, HID and Cob LED x2 with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Cheers Mrs, as said, I was merely doing as I was told , sometimes it didn’t compute well early on if I was half wasted making feeds n stuff up , got into the swing of it and made sure I fed them as soon as I came in from work the same time every time... meant I could booze if I wanted n no fear of crashing about the plants as I used the camera to keep eye on things from the couch 😂😂

But yes I’m delighted with the haul 😀

Now I get back to managing a team of engineers ....🤭

Been a blast , I’ll be sticking around here of course , great forum , great people ✌🏼

Good luck 🌲🌲🌲
    U better! (Stick around) I hate it when u get a good rapor going with people then they finish their grow and disappear forever!

Shame the law is the law and we all have to hide our identities etc. For the most part we're all like minded, peaceful folk. I SOOOOO wanna do the Amsterdam meet up next year. Would def like to buy Blue a few pints someday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (21-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    U better! (Stick around) I hate it when u get a good rapor going with people then they finish their grow and disappear forever!

Shame the law is the law and we all have to hide our identities etc. For the most part we're all like minded, peaceful folk. I SOOOOO wanna do the Amsterdam meet up next year. Would def like to buy Blue a few pints someday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes of course I will , learn so much on the talk and everything is ever changing as well with the technology.

I do have a shit load of engineering work to do between now n Xmas which basically takes me out the game until the new year at mine at least .but I do need to get some wedge earned so we can go somewhere decent for our 20th anniversary next spring.✌🏼

Doing my maths I need to be getting them ready when I’m off for 2 weeks at Xmas 🤔🤣

I’ll be popping into your diary , they’re fairly taking off now eh ✌🏼

Thanks

Jamaica has to be done and you knows it! I have to wait till 2020 but have found THE most perfect holiday!! It's with Tompson/TUI, for week 1 you fly out to Montego bay, jump on a cruiser over to the Cayman Islands, then over to Cuba, then Mexico then back to Montego bay to spend the 2nd week in the same hotel we did our honeymoon in. Bloody perfect.
    Also when we got married in 2015 we only bought Tungsten carbide rings because we were pretty short on cash at the time so said one day we'd replace them. Hubby has lost 2 stone and now his ring is on the shelf next to me because if he tried to cast his rod wearing it then it would probably fly off into the lake, being tunsten carbide, only A DIAMOND CAN CUT THEM SO CANT GET IT RESIZED sooooooo our thinking is that we get our awesome vicar (who is a Jamaican/welshman) to renew our vows then jet off back on a 2nd honeymooon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ooooops sorry bout the caps, didnt noticed I'd hit the caps lock on this stupid laptop. Lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Jamaica has to be done and you knows it! I have to wait till 2020 but have found THE most perfect holiday!! It's with Tompson/TUI, for week 1 you fly out to Montego bay, jump on a cruiser over to the Cayman Islands, then over to Cuba, then Mexico then back to Montego bay to spend the 2nd week in the same hotel we did our honeymoon in. Bloody perfect.
    Also when we got married in 2015 we only bought Tungsten carbide rings because we were pretty short on cash at the time so said one day we'd replace them. Hubby has lost 2 stone and now his ring is on the shelf next to me because if he tried to cast his rod wearing it then it would probably fly off into the lake, being tunsten carbide, only A DIAMOND CAN CUT THEM SO CANT GET IT RESIZED sooooooo our thinking is that we get our awesome vicar (who is a Jamaican/welshman) to renew our vows then jet off back on a 2nd honeymooon.
    I lost my ring within a month of being married lol 8 grams of 24ct

I never replaced it either. It may be our 20th wedding next year but it’s our 30th year together in 2020 😂 decision decisions 🤔

Sounds a great trip tho Mrs , many islands ✌🏼

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Missy (21-09-18)

Thanks

Toked a shit load of popcorn 😂😂

Think I’ve left the couch 6 times In 2 days 🙈

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Toked a shit load of popcorn 

Think I’ve left the couch 6 times In 2 days 
    Lol, happens everytime

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (24-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Lol, happens everytime

What was most pleasing was the missus was having a couple glasses of wine on Friday , was rolling my usual doobs of solid but snuck a 3 skinner of pure weed into the mix 😂

She never noticed .....👀

Queue 40 minutes later n I realise she’s awfy quiet .... found on the couch sleeping 😂😂✌🏼

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

What was most pleasing was the missus was having a couple glasses of wine on Friday , was rolling my usual doobs of solid but snuck a 3 skinner of pure weed into the mix 

She never noticed .....

Queue 40 minutes later n I realise she’s awfy quiet .... found on the couch sleeping ✌
    I must try this. The silence would be a treat

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Missy (26-09-18), Subterranean Man (24-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I must try this. The silence would be a treat
    Still getting nuggets .... ✌🏼🙈

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (27-09-18)

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast