Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Debut grow Fast n Vast, Critical +, HID and Cob LED x2 with Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Hopefully that should stop the stretch. If it doesn’t it might be worth removing the cfl and placing both cobs above them. Led keeps plants nice and squat

Do you have a mini fan in there circulating air?
    Fan is tomorrow mate , I’ll grab one from a store next to my work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-07-18)

Thanks

Bit extra shit added , £35 each . Bargain for what peace of mind they give me 👍🏼

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Nice mate, would the extinguisher be better outside/above the tent? I’ve never had one of those so not sure tbh.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (19-07-18)

Thanks

Default Debut Grow :Fast n Vast and Critical + in Coco under Cob X 2 With Blue

Nice mate, would the extinguisher be better outside/above the tent? I’ve never had one of those so not sure tbh.
    Very good question indeed 🤔

Hope I never have to find out 🤙🏼

But what I gather it kicks off at 75C , by that time the power has tripped so exhaust fan down . Have you seen the pics on the finally thread doin the electrics etc ?

I over think everything , mostly down to engineering n trying to cover all angles/possibilities And how I can make it better .... some call it ocd ... 😂

Others call it safety 👍🏼

Cheers

SM

Last edited by Subterranean Man; 19-07-18 at 07:46 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-07-18)

Thanks

I haven’t seen it but il go and check it out now. Can’t fault you on the safety, well played

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (19-07-18)

Thanks

I haven’t seen it but il go and check it out now. Can’t fault you on the safety, well played

All cool in the gang see 🤜🏻

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-07-18)

Thanks

Grand job sm you’ll not miss a trick in there now lol. Can I ask why you chose led lights and a cfl instead of mh/hps?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (20-07-18)

Thanks

Grand job sm you’ll not miss a trick in there now lol. Can I ask why you chose led lights and a cfl instead of mh/hps?
    I have friends in the canaries who are involved in commercial (legal) grows. One of the guys who’s from Ohio swears by LED. Albeit theyre LED are about £500 a throw. The LED increased the THC content by up to almost 5% on there critical mass when they switched over. Which is perfect for the tinctures etc that they make.

I had originally bought 3 x CFL’s 2 years ago , I now have one after giving the others away.

I go every year to visit , last year I was canaries / Jamaica and Amsterdam ... there’s a picture developing huh 🙈

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-07-18)

Thanks

50ml each seedling, from 1 litre with 2ml of rhizo.

Looks like the COB has stopped the seedlings stretching as much , I’ll get pics up later , possibly at lunch if I get back 👍🏼

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-07-18)

Thanks

Managed to get couple pics at lunchtime , Fans in , robbed my sons one as shops were sold out. I’ll blag one from amazon n get it over the weekend 👍🏼

Tomorrow I’m away majority of the day at work 150 miles from home from 5:30am, all going to plan should be back for 6pm latest (depending on the jobs we’re doing) I’m in all night tonight tho 👍🏼

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-07-18)

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast