Thread: Charlottes web cbd oil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Default Charlottes web cbd oil

Hello I’ve been buying a charlottes web cbd oil on the net to help with my bad arthritis,that’s with being a plasterer for 25 years,it’s only 200mg so not strong but I make my own thc oil and mix the 2 together to make a really affective medicin,but to be honest I don’t understand the mg thing,when a tincture is let’s say 1000mg that means it has 1ml/1g of real cbd in it,I get that bit but is that 1000mg to 10 ml or 30ml or feckin half a gallon,I don’t know if I’ve explained properly,hey ho!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Hello I’ve been buying a charlottes web cbd oil on the net to help with my bad arthritis,that’s with being a plasterer for 25 years,it’s only 200mg so not strong but I make my own thc oil and mix the 2 together to make a really affective medicin,but to be honest I don’t understand the mg thing,when a tincture is let’s say 1000mg that means it has 1ml/1g of real cbd in it,I get that bit but is that 1000mg to 10 ml or 30ml or feckin half a gallon,I don’t know if I’ve explained properly,hey ho!
    It just means that in the 10mm and 30mm bottles, there’s 1000mg of CBD

THCa along with THC has shown promising results with arthritis. You can have THCa by decarbing for a shorter time. Or split the amount in half and just fully decarb one and leave the other as is...
    Last edited by Bomber; 19-07-18 at 04:44 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-18), M_C (19-07-18), Valentina (20-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    It just means that in the 10mm and 30mm bottles, there’s 1000mg of CBD

THCa along with THC has shown promising results with arthritis. You can have THCa by decarbing for a shorter time. Or split the amount in half and just fully decarb one and leave the other as is...
    Very very helpful bomber,I will be doing this next time,deffo,I’ve read a lot of your posts on medicinal oil and I can say it looks like you know your shit!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Very very helpful bomber,I will be doing this next time,deffo,I’ve read a lot of your posts on medicinal oil and I can say it looks like you know your shit!
    Benson, if you haven’t already, give suppositories a go. I know some people are anti things goin up their arse but in all seriousness, suppositories are brilliant. They have a much higher bioavailability rate over oral ingestion. You won’t get high, but you’ll get pain relief and way more anti inflammatory effects this way.

Just remember, less THC will be less pain relief. THCa will help reduce inflammation. Reduce the inflammation and the pain relief will follow.

We make what we call Bio Bombs. Using CO, olive oil and sunflower liquid Lecithin.
    Let me know if you need the ratios and how to...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-18), M_C (19-07-18), Valentina (20-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    Benson, if you haven’t already, give suppositories a go. I know some people are anti things goin up their arse but in all seriousness, suppositories are brilliant. They have a much higher bioavailability rate over oral ingestion. You won’t get high, but you’ll get pain relief and way more anti inflammatory effects this way.

Just remember, less THC will be less pain relief. THCa will help reduce inflammation. Reduce the inflammation and the pain relief will follow.

We make what we call Bio Bombs. Using CO, olive oil and sunflower liquid Lecithin.
    Let me know if you need the ratios and how to...
    Thanks man,that’s what I did last time to make a tincture,I think I did 2 ml of thc oil to 15 ml coconut oil and 15 ml sunflower oil,that ,with the added internet bought cbd,it seemed to work really well,as for suppositories ive tried them before,there really big and hard to swallow,for all the good they did me I might have well stuck them up my arse,ha,ha,just joking mate! I may give them a go,what dilution do I need for suppositories?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's nice to be nice.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

British green (21-07-18), GEORGE (20-07-18)

Thanks

Since you're already making a thc extract, you're getting all the whole plant goodness. You could add a high quality CBD isolate to the mix to just increase the CBD levels.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincei For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (04-08-18), GEORGE (24-07-18)