Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long will 8 week autoflowers continue to grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Madscientist View Post
    It's not just for the sake of scientific knowledge though is it... On this occasion right here I need to know so I can plan ahead for the next one... For his one its for future use not just to tickle a thought... Also they would be dying before there technically dead aswell I don't think we both were meaning letting it go until the plant is 100% dead its more a case of how long before the plant begins to suffer and die... All plants have a lifespan it would be good to put a timescale on autos having said that alot of plants will have slight variances but nothing to drastic I would imagine but as I said no one has been able to give me an answer on this and it would be good to have at least a little background information on it especially for future purposes
    I use to think the same thing, but according to the Marijuana Bible, after natural death, they will have the same amount of THC they are rated at. Just will be some one toke couch lock maybe. Back in the old days, they use to only grow one crop in Colombia one every 12 months, as of today they do 3 crops in the same amount of time, because it is in more demend my best guess. If you ever smoke some of the Columbian from the early 70's, you will know what I mean. That stuff was awesome after a toke or two, it was beded by. lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

I’ve never had an auto fully mature in less than 12 weeks from seed. There is some out there but none I’ve ever seen. 12-13 weeks growth and then a flush gives me the smoke I require on most mephisto autos.

As for growing it until it dies. That would be pointless if your looking for something nice to smoke. Once it’s reached it’s peak it will hermie as a last ditch attempt to reproduce. I hazard a guess anything 16 weeks plus would do this. I doubt you’ll find anyone that’s tried doing it either. Who takes there plants longer than full amber trichomes?
    Last edited by Blue; 20-07-18 at 10:58 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18), Madscientist (21-07-18), Priapus (20-07-18), Valentina (20-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    . Who takes there plants longer than full amber trichomes?
    Insomniacs?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-07-18), GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

Quote Originally Posted by IneptAphid View Post
    Insomniacs?
    A fair point if your looking for the THC to break down into cbn to help with insomnia. But full ambers tend to do the trick and put you to sleep

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18), Priapus (20-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I’ve never had an auto fully mature in less than 12 weeks from seed. There is some out there but none I’ve ever seen. 12-13 weeks growth and then a flush gives me the smoke I require on most mephisto autos.

As for growing it until it dies. That would be pointless if your looking for something nice to smoke. Once it’s reached it’s peak it will hermie as a last ditch attempt to reproduce. I hazard a guess anything 16 weeks plus would do this. I doubt you’ll find anyone that’s tried doing it either. Who takes there plants longer than full amber trichomes?
    Cheers mate this was the exact answer I was looking for... Will be looking with the scope for they crystals aswell

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Madscientist For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times
    Provided Answers: 15

Gorilla glue auto from fast buds, the breeders says 9 weeks (63 days) and mine were ready at day 61 from popping out of the soil
    All the other autos I've grown went atleast two weeks over and the odd time four weeks, so I'm kinda surprised to have an auto ready in that short space of time

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-07-18), Priapus (21-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

Talking

I found this site this morning, it will answer all your question, on Photo's and on Auto's. (Google) (bigbudsmag.com/marijuana-bloom-shocker-there-are-four-marijuana-flowering-phase.) Happy reading.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (21-07-18), Priapus (21-07-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2