Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free seed competition with SWgenetX. Open to enter via THCTalk - 5 winners total!

Thanks

Smile Free seed competition with SWgenetX. Open to enter via THCTalk - 5 winners total!

Our first free seed competition in three months, this time with SWgenetX, a small boutique seed bank from the South West of the US! Check out our last thread for more info on SWgenetX.

There will be one 1st prize containing:

10 x Denali Skunk fem
    7 x Choc Denali reg
    1 x Mary's Seeds t-shirt
    Stickers
    1 x Lift Ticket

There will be one 2nd prize containing:

9 x Denali Skunk fem
    5 x Choc Denali reg
    Stickers
    1 x Lift Ticket

There will be three 3rd prizes containing:

5 x Choc Denali reg
    Stickers
    1 x Lift Ticket

To enter this competition, head to the SWgenetX collection on the Mary's store (https://marysseeds.co.uk/shop-by-seed-bank/swgenetx), take a look at the strains on offer, then comment on this post saying which you'd like to try most and why. The most creative and thoughtful answers will win, with the winners being announced in a week on Thursday 26th July 2017. Good luck!

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

THCTalk 10% Discount Code: THCTALK10

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

ggotch (22-07-18), Ironman (20-07-18), joker_the_smoker (20-07-18), M_C (22-07-18), Priapus (20-07-18), riot (22-07-18), Valentina (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Thanks for the comp Mary's

I'd love to try the Mad Ghost Cat OG!

Crazy reason really, when I was a child we had a cat called Tubs. Tubs was a tabby, greedy, rotund cat that would eat everything that didnt move.

Unfortunately, one day he decided to eat one of my Dads moccasins, the poor thing choked to death on the tab end of the lace.

That was 20 odd years ago and to this day his ghost still moves things around and scratches the doors at my mum's house. Still freaks her out too lol.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

gardro (23-07-18), ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), Pablo (20-07-18), Priapus (20-07-18), riot (22-07-18), Valentina (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Hi Mary's!

I like the sound of the Sleeping Lady. My lady friend suffers from terrible insomnia and anxiety and a little smoke before bed does wonders for her. It's quite amazing the results, considering she has tried myriad sleeping pills with no success.

If The Sleeping Lady can turn my girlfriend into another Sleeping Lady i will forever be in your debt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), Pablo (20-07-18), UpT0wn (24-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,944 Times

Cheers for the comp Mary's!

Love the name of the Sleeping Lady because nothing makes me happier than when my lady is sleeping

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to riot For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), Priapus (22-07-18), UpT0wn (22-07-18)

Macky Guest

Thanks for the comp Mary’s you’re too good to us. Choices choices, can we have more than one entry each?

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Hi Mary's Seeds

I'd love to try Boss Hogg as im a bit of a weed greedy guy, so I would just do anything to get my hands on these old school flavours.

Thanks for the competition

🔆🔆https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), Priapus (22-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

not an entry as i only do autos but as an aside,the "Mary's Seeds
    Stickers" are for tshirts eh?....hmm,didnt know that,,,,mines stuck on the fridge

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

gardro (25-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), UpT0wn (22-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

This seemed like a better idea when I was high. I wrote my answer to the song Mary by The four off us.

Feel free to sing along 😉

(Pauses for intro) 🥁🎸

Mary's got some new seeds, From an exclusive bank, Who's passionate about rare, unique strains. Almost extinct genetics from around the globe, Medically or recreational, you'll be in the clouds.

Oh Mary's, Why don't you share some sensi, Send me free beans, To restore my Harlequin.

Oh Mary's, Why don't you treat me too, You're sleeping lady, So I'll become Denali
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), Priapus (22-07-18), Valentina (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    This seemed like a better idea when I was high. I wrote my answer to the song Mary by The four off us.

Feel free to sing along ��

(Pauses for intro) ����

Mary's got some new seeds, From an exclusive bank, Who's passionate about rare, unique strains. Almost extinct genetics from around the globe, Medically or recreational, you'll be in the clouds.

Oh Mary's, Why don't you share some sensi, Send me free beans, To restore my Harlequin.

Oh Mary's, Why don't you treat me too, You're sleeping lady, So I'll become Denali
    Nice Love it

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Cheers Marys

Banner's Blood diamond does it for me, a mental blast off I'm looking for, see
    Some mornings I need a lift, mentally stimulating creative and energetic sounds like a gift
    Send me some and I'll grow them out to leave your customers in no doubt
    That Mary's seeds can be beaten by nowt

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-07-18), MarysSeeds (23-07-18), UpT0wn (24-07-18), Valentina (23-07-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast