Thread: the adverse sides of smoking

Thanks

Default the adverse sides of smoking

im sad to say that i am one of those very few people who now has bad reactions to smoking cannabis,
    though it was caused by doing too much class A originally, (which i no longer do) now if i smoke any weed i will be in bed wishing it would all go away lololol unfortunately/
    i do however totally agree with and believe in cannabis. i know i am a minority who just cant handle it anymore (im in my forties now) but i still love the smell and taste and love to grow so i do see the negative side of it but alcohol and tobacco have much more comon and worse/deadly adverse reactions yet they are perfectly legal everywhere.....hmmmm.... go figure...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to de3ebeatz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-18)