Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Looking for new dry herb vape?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    I'm listening.. What's your tea process? I have loads of vaped herb.
    Nothing overly complex mate, we simply get an 'infuser' and place our bud in with some green tea leaves, or even some chamomile.. sometimes with ginger or cinnamon..some sugar and soak as long as possible ;

Nice subtle stone and a great way to use the vapourised bud

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-10-19), hotshot (10-10-19), Le chef (12-10-19), WF420 (10-10-19)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,103 Times in 2,087 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Nothing overly complex mate, we simply get an 'infuser' and place our bud in with some green tea leaves, or even some chamomile.. sometimes with ginger or cinnamon..some sugar and soak as long as possible ;

Nice subtle stone and a great way to use the vapourised bud

How much you talking? 1,2,3,10 doses? Bout a gram of avb?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    872g first grow, with 3 auto strains 600w dual spec and coco grow
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o&p=1070656417

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    How much you talking? 1,2,3,10 doses? Bout a gram of avb?

Never measured it to be honest, there is hardly any THC left on the avb so you can use quite a bit, I'd say when I was filling my infuser up, I'd use roughly 2-3 tablespoons..next time I do it I can measure it all up if you guys are interested

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,201 Times in 2,903 Posts

Just had abit of a catch up on here!

Totally agree Ice if you never vaped before you dont wanna be going out and spending 100s on something you might never use, same time you dont wanna buy one of the useless cheapys! Mighty/Crafty are a conduction vape like the volcano which is, id imagine, why theyre more expensive!

Planning on kicking spliffs all together so need something thats gonna impress and after having a couple of lower end vapes such as the flowermate its time to upgrade

Read quite a bit on using AVB for edibles, how much is people using? I know its not got the potency

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-10-19), hotshot (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), Karsa (10-10-19), Le chef (12-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,629 Times in 945 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    The dosing capsules? they hold 0.15g mate, been looking at them a lot for when i decide to buy one
    lol,oh...So Im a bigger lightweight than first thought! Yeah,the capsules are a bit of a nightmare at first getting the lids on and off but once they've been used a couple of times it gets alot easier. Keeps the machine cleaner too.I just strip and soak the top detachable part in alcohol every couple of weeks ad comes out like brand new,have never had to replace any of the parts.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-10-19), hotshot (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), Le chef (12-10-19), WF420 (10-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    lol,oh...So Im a bigger lightweight than first thought! Yeah,the capsules are a bit of a nightmare at first getting the lids on and off but once they've been used a couple of times it gets alot easier. Keeps the machine cleaner too.I just strip and soak the top detachable part in alcohol every couple of weeks ad comes out like brand new,have never had to replace any of the parts.
    Nothing wrong with that mate, il be in the exact same boat!

Have you got the filling kit for the dosing capsules? Think i might go for that as it looks like itll save a lot of messing about like...

And thats good to know, ive noticed practically every piece is readily available too so if the worst happens its good to know theyre easily sourced!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-10-19), hotshot (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), Karsa (10-10-19), Kurdt (10-10-19), Le chef (12-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,470 Times in 1,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Le chef View Post
    Also it's the ritual of making a good spliff.

That is a big reason I still smoke joints besides vaping.

Gonna have to try the ABV tea soon, I've been putting it off because I thought it would taste nasty but that probably depends on the temperature it was vaped at. Vaping at 220C does seem to toast the material.
    Last edited by Cleargreen; 10-10-19 at 01:15 PM. Reason: typo

Cleargreen's SIP bucket
    CURRENT Super Critical Bud CBD x Dinamed Auto CBD outdoor seed run CURRENT
    COMPLETED Sweet Russian from Garden Of Green, no diary (.47gpw, .43gpkWh) COMPLETED
    Multistrain SOG in Champagne bottles under 60w Invisible Sun LED (.795gpw + 97 seeds)
    Fridge grow 2x36W Tneon +4x4W LED bulbs Dinafem CBD Auto + Strain Hunters Skunk Auto

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), Le chef (12-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,629 Times in 945 Posts

Nothing wrong with that mate, il be in the exact same boat!

Have you got the filling kit for the dosing capsules? Think i might go for that as it looks like itll save a lot of messing about like...

And thats good to know, ive noticed practically every piece is readily available too so if the worst happens its good to know theyre easily sourced!
    There's a couple of things you can get but all I bought extra was the orange container with 8 capsules. When you buy the mighty,you get a grinder,(ok,plastic but I use a metal teethed one,) and another container which you can use to either screw it on to the top of the mighty which makes it less messy to fill or you just slip one of the capsules in at a time and fill them up like that,to be honest,you dont need anything else and it takes about 5 mins to fill up all 8 capsules...oh,and there is a little poker type thing on the bottom of the mighty which is ideal to use as a pusher/compacter to fill the capsules.......soz,all sounds more complicated than what it actually is.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), hotshot (10-10-19), IceCalibur (10-10-19), WF420 (10-10-19)

17. Default

Just had abit of a catch up on here!

Totally agree Ice if you never vaped before you dont wanna be going out and spending 100s on something you might never use, same time you dont wanna buy one of the useless cheapys! Mighty/Crafty are a conduction vape like the volcano which is, id imagine, why theyre more expensive!

Planning on kicking spliffs all together so need something thats gonna impress and after having a couple of lower end vapes such as the flowermate its time to upgrade

Read quite a bit on using AVB for edibles, how much is people using? I know its not got the potency
    Absolutely mate, those new to vaping might not like it and decide it's not for them..and it's a lot of money to spend on something you're not gonna use for long!

Not going too cheap is important as well, because you need the experience to be a good one or at least to reach a good enough lvl to get a really good feeling for it so you can make a proper judgment

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), hotshot (10-10-19), Kurdt (10-10-19), WF420 (10-10-19)

South of Hadrians wall in a tent, in the garden of England
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Crafty is by the same brand as the mighty (few others too)

Also the volcano, storz & bickel great bits of kit.
    So much to learn, so little to time learn it

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le chef For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), hotshot (11-10-19), Karsa (11-10-19), Kurdt (11-10-19), WF420 (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 1,282 Posts

Splash the cash and get the volcano, unless you are wanting to be mobile with the vape. But then again, the mighty would be well worth the pennies spent too.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), hotshot (11-10-19), Karsa (11-10-19), Kurdt (11-10-19), WF420 (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,831 Times in 1,653 Posts

I just don't like vaping full stop for many reasons, bad taste (to me), sitting with a big bag like a glue sniffer. I have a Crater 420 hand vape and a Volcano.

I still smoke joints (no tobacco) in front of them both. I only go through about 1/2 - 2/3 of a joint each night (Raw cones). My throat and lungs actually feel healthier smoking joints than I do a vape less coughing for sure.

I may give them one more try, sell the Volcano and buy the new Firefly 2+ or a Pax.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), hotshot (11-10-19), Kurdt (11-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    Splash the cash and get the volcano, unless you are wanting to be mobile with the vape. But then again, the mighty would be well worth the pennies spent too.

If you smoke indoors the volcano is well worth it if you can get your head round smoking out a bin bag

I smoke outside though so the mighty is a good.trade off, same tech just no bag!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), Farmshop (11-10-19), hotshot (11-10-19), Kurdt (11-10-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,003 Times in 1,282 Posts

If you smoke indoors the volcano is well worth it if you can get your head round smoking out a bin bag

I smoke outside though so the mighty is a good.trade off, same tech just no bag!
    I've just upgraded to the 90cm bag or party bag as I like to call it. 1 of them with the chamber loaded with with some mephisto and it's all I need. Good for about half hour aswell taking small hits. That new hybrid volcano comes with a whip aswell to take direct hits. I'll stick with the digi one for now though untill its knackered

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (Yesterday), hotshot (11-10-19), Kurdt (11-10-19), WF420 (11-10-19)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5