Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for new dry herb vape?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Glad its working out for you. Is it common fact you can use the vaped weed for edibles? Free buzz ��

If you've got a machine that will let you play with the temps enough you can vape it twice before you cook with it. Second vape does not taste too hot but its handy in a pinch!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousaurusRex For This Useful Post:

hotshot (06-09-19)

Thanks

I bought the storz and bickel mighty and abolutly love it, i haven't fully started using it and i love my spliffs. It has a long battery life, i'd say 2 hours on 200c and has an auto shutdown so you don't drain the battery if you fall asleep.

Cheers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr_Revel For This Useful Post:

hotshot (06-09-19)

Thanks

We started with the arizer eq tabletop vape. it had whips and could also be used with bags, very nice for big groups. Now i'm using a dynavap m because of no batteries or plug ins needed and it is very discreet. just a torch lighter needed. check them out, both are very nice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldtimerocnrol For This Useful Post:

hotshot (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2