Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for new dry herb vape?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Glad its working out for you. Is it common fact you can use the vaped weed for edibles? Free buzz ��

If you've got a machine that will let you play with the temps enough you can vape it twice before you cook with it. Second vape does not taste too hot but its handy in a pinch!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (06-09-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Thanks

I bought the storz and bickel mighty and abolutly love it, i haven't fully started using it and i love my spliffs. It has a long battery life, i'd say 2 hours on 200c and has an auto shutdown so you don't drain the battery if you fall asleep.

Cheers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr_Revel For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (06-09-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Thanks

We started with the arizer eq tabletop vape. it had whips and could also be used with bags, very nice for big groups. Now i'm using a dynavap m because of no batteries or plug ins needed and it is very discreet. just a torch lighter needed. check them out, both are very nice.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oldtimerocnrol For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (06-09-19), IceCalibur (06-09-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Thanks

I've just bought a Storz & Bickel classic volcano for my weed needs as cooking with weed is a bit too hit & miss or at least that's what I've found this past year! I found that when cooking it's very hard to find that sweet spot that comes naturally to a smoker, it was either not strong enough or too strong & it also takes longer to feel the benefits as well. My Storz & Bickel volcano is the dogs nads for the hit from a joint without having one, I'm 58 & started smoking at 11 & I then had my first joint at 17 & a half but it's all taken it's toll on me & after spending 30yrs as a welder my lungs are trashed. Due to severe health risks I've obviously given up smoking tobacco but also because I can't physically smoke a joint now as I can't inhale the smoke without coughing a lung up, this volcano vaporizer fixes all my problems & while it initially seems like a big outlay cost-wise I can well recommend getting one for yourselves if you have trouble inhaling
    Founder of the Ironbridge Gorge Marijuana Society

Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Scarlet For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), ggotch (02-10-19), Herbitual (02-10-19), Kurdt (03-10-19), Patrice (03-10-19), Valentina (14-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    I've just bought a Storz & Bickel classic volcano for my weed needs as cooking with weed is a bit too hit & miss or at least that's what I've found this past year! I found that when cooking it's very hard to find that sweet spot that comes naturally to a smoker, it was either not strong enough or too strong & it also takes longer to feel the benefits as well. My Storz & Bickel volcano is the dogs nads for the hit from a joint without having one, I'm 58 & started smoking at 11 & I then had my first joint at 17 & a half but it's all taken it's toll on me & after spending 30yrs as a welder my lungs are trashed. Due to severe health risks I've obviously given up smoking tobacco but also because I can't physically smoke a joint now as I can't inhale the smoke without coughing a lung up, this volcano vaporizer fixes all my problems & while it initially seems like a big outlay cost-wise I can well recommend getting one for yourselves if you have trouble inhaling
    I've only ever used one in Amsterdam but they are glorious, aren't they? Absolutely my favourite way to consume. No idea why now, but I bought a Storz and Bickel 'Plenty' and that runs the Volcano a pretty close second. 0 to 100mph in about 2 seconds and very gentle on the lungs.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), ggotch (02-10-19), Kurdt (03-10-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

still enjoying my arizer air several years on now,dont know if the newer one is as good or better etc though.
    storz n bickell is great,i simply couldnt afford it at the time and as i had ecigs that used same batts as the arizer and needed the portable-ness of it i went for that.
    tis a superb bit of kit once you learn it but still wont replace a proper bubble pipe etc for exhale output but youll get used to that,,im unable to enjoy those now tho cos of all the coughing(having given up smoking completely now,lungs simply dont tolerate "smoke" anymore)

2-3 lugs on the arizer with decent erb can whitey me sometimes lol.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), Kurdt (03-10-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Ive got a volcano but never use it! More than likely because i dont smoke in the house and god only knows what the neighbours would think if i went outside with a bag full of vapor

Think i might chuck it on the bay and put the money toward a mighty instead

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), Kurdt (03-10-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Just recommending the Arizer extreme Q. Amazing vape and the price is very decent too for a desktop vape (seen them for 90euro on sale).

Plus Arizer must have the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (02-10-19), WF420 (02-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Ive been using the Mighty for about a year now,what a fkn machine! Pisses over every other vape ive used,including the pax 2. In terms of flavor,consistency,longevity and a even 'burn' it cant be beat.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (03-10-19), Valentina (28-05-20), WF420 (03-10-19)

Thanks

Been using the arizer solo for a few years now. Absolute top quality and ive tried most of the other big brands. The fact of how easy it is to clean is another huge positive

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nevanayno For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (09-10-19), GEORGE (03-10-19), Valentina (28-05-20)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast