Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganja.lad View Post
    Water it for 4 weeks laaaa

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
    Mate i fed ther 2 ltrs of water about 3 4 day ago and pots so heavy i dont think there taking water up pal .....any reason will these cure

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Mate i fed ther 2 ltrs of water about 3 4 day ago and pots so heavy i dont think there taking water up pal .....any reason will these cure

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    if you have plants in under watered soil for some time and then give them a really good flush/soak, it does shock the root mass and they can take 7 days or more to pull around, they will look more healthy in the long run and may need a week or two longer in flower, don't be in a rush to water the plants too soon or you will cause the plants a lot of damage

you want the top 2" of soil to bone dry, you can use a stick to test the soil by pushing it in the soil about 6" and pull it out, if the stick is dry its time to water

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keep_it_green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-09-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2