Thread: Several varieties

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Several varieties

I have several different kinds growing; Night Nurse, Blueberry, Northern Light Blue, Blue Wizard and Frisian Dew. All the plants are all over five feet tall and still in vegetative state. The only problem I've encountered is that a couple of days ago one of my plants was dug up by a "creature". Since I have them staked the plant was still hanging on to the stake with its roots exposed. The poor girl was all droopy and looking sad. I put her back in the ground and pack dirt around her watered her and hoped for the best. after several anxious days of droopiness, today she is starting to perk back up still kind of droopy but not dead by any means. Can't wait for flowering to begin. Will post pictures later.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Quote Originally Posted by maindude View Post
    I have several different kinds growing; Night Nurse, Blueberry, Northern Light Blue, Blue Wizard and Frisian Dew. All the plants are all over five feet tall and still in vegetative state. The only problem I've encountered is that a couple of days ago one of my plants was dug up by a "creature". Since I have them staked the plant was still hanging on to the stake with its roots exposed. The poor girl was all droopy and looking sad. I put her back in the ground and pack dirt around her watered her and hoped for the best. after several anxious days of droopiness, today she is starting to perk back up still kind of droopy but not dead by any means. Can't wait for flowering to begin. Will post pictures later.
    Pics please

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE