Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast

Thread: UK-MRS 1st Coco grow MENTOR-Blue.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Correct again

Mix up the cal mag 2ml per litre in a spray bottle, raise your lights and then mist the tops and underside of the leafs. Once dry lower the lights back down to there original position.

The drooping is a combo of the two I reckon, repot and a slightly dry spot at the roots..... Water with the same feed as previous around the whole pot. No need to soak them through just yet

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Gaz (16-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Correct again

Mix up the cal mag 2ml per litre in a spray bottle, raise your lights and then mist the tops and underside of the leafs. Once dry lower the lights back down to there original position.

The drooping is a combo of the two I reckon, repot and a slightly dry spot at the roots..... Water with the same feed as previous around the whole pot. No need to soak them through just yet
    See, I was born to do this shit 😂
    Cool, will do it at lights on 7pm. Thanks as always.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (16-09-18), dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Gaz (16-09-18)

Thanks

Made an executive decision not to water after. They looked a tad more perky when I went in to spray so I'm gonna wait till morning and see how they look. Colour looks great though

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-18), dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Gaz (17-09-18)

Thanks

Look what arrived early!!!!! Off to set it up now 😁😁😁😁😁

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-18), dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Easy-T (17-09-18)

Thanks

All done. Sliced my finger on the hood but I'll live.

Put the ballast on 600w and zipped up the tent for 20 mins and the temp on my regular thermometer was 35 but the one on my digital one was 27. The regular thermometer was laid flat across the top of the pots so would that be an issue?

Can't lay my hands on a tape measure at present so had to guestimate the distance.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-18), dynamite2144 (02-01-19)

Thanks

As for the plants, the one with the leaf spotting is still a tad limp looking.

The Purple but not looking quite right either. What u recon blue? The individual plant and leaf pics are the PB. The limp looking one is back left corner.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-18), dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Gaz (17-09-18)

Thanks

Just had a peep and temps are lovely jubley at 27oC, clip on fans causing a nice gentle shimmy to the leaves. Perfect conditions for my babies.

The limp one has perked back up so not gonna water tonight. Will take another look at the Purple bud in the morning. I'm suspecting she's protesting at being given the same feed as the others plus potted up earlier than she would have preffered.

Shes a different strain obviously but her leaves have a tiny touch of shine and a little darkening at the veins and seem more textured if u know what I mean like very slight thickening? Maybe protesting at the nitrogen she's getting but with the new pot and new light she's hopefully gonna take off in the coming days and suck that N up like me with a glass of wine with a straw!

Not seen u on today Blue, not like you. Not moaning at you, just concern, hope alls well buddy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-18), dynamite2144 (02-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Evening Mrs Alls good just a busy day. All work and no play for Blue

Happy days on the light. Now watch them babies go

As for the leafs I wouldn’t worry just yet. To me it looks like very early signs of a magnesium deficiency but I doubt Itl go any further after the next feed. Feed tomorrow with the same Ec and Ph as previous. But calibrate the ph pen if you haven’t already? Water around the whole pots, again there’s no need for run off just yet.

Temps sound spot on, are you familiar with the hand test for the light height? Place your hand between the plant tops and the bulb. If it feels hot on the back of the hand it’s obviously too hot for the plants. So you adjust to suit until it feels only warm on the hand

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Gaz (17-09-18)

Thanks

That was a right mare! Mixed up the 1st 10L bucket perfect. Spread the feed between the 4 plants then with the 2nd bucket I not only overshot with the PH down (5.5 grrrrrr) but then realised I'd forgotten the root stim anyway! So down the pan it went. So each plant only got around 3L each.

Am finding it really fiddly figuring out how much to put in each 15L pot. It's hard being fabric pots because as you water you can see it trickling out of the sides of the pots. Not sure if I should make up another 10L tonight? What u recon?

Anyhoo, none of them looking perky this morning, see if the water helps.
    Took 1 plant out for decent pictures for u. Colour looks good yeah? The one with the spotting is no worse so that's good

Had a fiddle with the light, it's now at 15" away from the top of the tallest plant and feels warm and not hot on the back of my hand.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (02-01-19), Gaz (18-09-18), Subterranean Man (18-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    That was a right mare! Mixed up the 1st 10L bucket perfect. Spread the feed between the 4 plants then with the 2nd bucket I not only overshot with the PH down (5.5 grrrrrr) but then realised I'd forgotten the root stim anyway! So down the pan it went. So each plant only got around 3L each.

Am finding it really fiddly figuring out how much to put in each 15L pot. It's hard being fabric pots because as you water you can see it trickling out of the sides of the pots. Not sure if I should make up another 10L tonight? What u recon?

Anyhoo, none of them looking perky this morning, see if the water helps.
    Took 1 plant out for decent pictures for u. Colour looks good yeah? The one with the spotting is no worse so that's good

Had a fiddle with the light, it's now at 15" away from the top of the tallest plant and feels warm and not hot on the back of my hand.

Fairly coming on peeps 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (02-01-19)

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast