Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Due to later stage of flowering have decided to search and destroy...Found the culprit in far corner of groom a moth...well I seen this bugger about week ago...caterpillars never enter my mind jst thought it had been attracted by the light when I enter groom thought nothing of it.Read average moth lays 40-50 eggs...well got quite few catters last night...will jst keep checking and keep them under control..jst a bit more work....there you go learn from your mistakes ..it wont happen again.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-07-18), WhIpLaSh (30-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Last nights search and destroy I found 35+ cattys on my grow.Tonights search/destroy 2hr session I found 1.Thanks MC I was ready to panic and bombard my plants with chemicles but after sleeping on it the right decision was made.Will check every 3 days see if missed any of the buggers....cheers.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

M_C (30-07-18), WhIpLaSh (30-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

They're bastards to spot... but you have already found that out
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2