Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Autoflower outdoor problems with finishing

Thanks
    Thanked 6 Times

Default Autoflower outdoor problems with finishing

Hi - i have 2 seemango , 5 thc bomb and 2 lsd25.

The lsd25 is so small and if you dont know it no one can see its weed - it is so deformed and the leaf is undescribleble. But the smell "WAOW" that can be the 10-12 best joints i ever smoked in my life.
    Can thay be rescued in any way - we are in the last week or to i the flowering periode.

Second problem is the seemango nice bud , lots of hair and trichlomes (milky in color) but the hairs are still 98% white and still grow i bud size but it dont seems to finishing and we are 11 weeks in the grow periode so shecule says its finished but i dont think the plants know that because they still going strong
    that lead to problem nr 3
    For the thc bomb have a bit of the same problems. Smells wonderfull and its a bit small buds but compact with lots of milky trichlomes and even some amber in the mix. One plant is close the rest is behind schedule 2-4 weeks and to to late ones is like the Lsd25 small and even with the lucky 3 leaf plant. (super sad to se) and theres is max a culpe of joints one those to.

pictures comes later

Can anyone help withe some pro advice.
    sorry for the bad spelling ;-)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

There isn't enough info here. Remember, you know your plants & we have never seen them, we don't know how you are growing them, what you are feeding them or environmental conditions
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

also forget when the breeder says it will be done, we keep an eye on the trichs these tell us how far along the plant has

welcome to the talk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Priapus (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 6 Times

PS - how can autos live if i let them grow without withering. Because indoor you can switch to 12/12 but i a bit difficult to do that with the sun.
    Can they folow the photoperiode plants and just extend the growperiode or will that kill the thc and cbd so i can trow it out later on

Thanks
    Thanked 6 Times

they are grown i buckets 20 liter good mix crused granite , composte , clay cat litter mixed ind pluss seaweed
    . ph arround 7
    every other plants i haw grow fine , and i saved a citrus tree with same mix
    so out of 26 plants its only the lsd25 and 2 thcbomb there is small , the rest is growing fine and are arround 60-80cm in hight and i am 8 (thc bomb) and 10 weeks (lsd25) ind the grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

You didn't just say 26 plants. I'm sure you meant 8, right?!? You MUST mean 8, yeah?!? **COUGH**

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

M_C Hammer.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (31-07-18), WhIpLaSh (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

your a goner mukka lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

WhIpLaSh (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 6 Times

yea i say 26 - i don't smoke for fun i actuality like it
    so yes i am stoned 24/7/365

But it is different strains , i just have problems with the autos because its my first
    So i don't know anything about them and how handle them. Just got them to get the box filled in a hurry when i waiting for the rest to finished

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

I even sent you a PM to try help you 😕
    Read the rules in future, mate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Herbitual (31-07-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast