Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: <3 bi-polar treatment and fibromyalgia relief <3

Thanks

Default <3 bi-polar treatment and fibromyalgia relief <3

after my dr giving me serotonin syndrome and then stuff like blacking out from depakote i just wanna thank mother earth for supplying me with something tht actually works and at the same time never leaves me at rock bottom. since ive managed ways to sustain my supply, ive not had to take my lyrica almost at all last few years. i dont think weeds good for everyone by far tho, i get stoned and say lets get it done not sit on a couch and loose all drive. but ive had many friends turn into that.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (31-07-18), G' (04-08-18), GEORGE (04-08-18), Twisted (31-07-18), Valentina (01-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

I feel you, bro. I suffer from BPD and my wife has a condition where fibromyalgia is just one of her symptoms.
    Neither of us are on any pharma pills. We medicate solely with natural "medicine" and the green goddess. Gotta love the stinky stuff, man! Much love.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (31-07-18), G' (04-08-18), GEORGE (04-08-18), Twisted (31-07-18), Valentina (01-08-18)

Thanks

haha right on, soo u get it. i gtot a regular vape like for the pg/vg and nicotine but i use it for cbd. now before i was getting into extracts i was smoking minimum of 10 joints a day to my self. not dank but mids. now im down to under 3 bowls of weed with my honey on it and a single joint. thats more for the BPD tho, my highs and lows fluctuate many times thru the day, i dont get the depression side of it much anymore tho. just growing has been amazing meditation

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (31-07-18), G' (04-08-18), GEORGE (04-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-07-18)

Thanks

Yeah, it's been a long road of hit and miss. Only got the "official" diagnosis late last year but suspected for a while. SSRIs were the worst for me - they made my mania so much worse. King of the world type stuff I tend to have a bowl or two during the day and then top-up with an oil vape. I used this video as a guide - https://youtu.be/jNfFpSYX698. Then edibles, joints and wax for the evenings lol. Growing is extremely relaxing, I agree. Just need to avoid the bugs, bud rot and mold! Happy toking, bro!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (31-07-18), G' (04-08-18), GEORGE (04-08-18)

Thanks

oh damn yeah the zoloft wasnt fun.........haha i just made my first cart only had propylene glycol but im getting some wax liquidizer, and building a way to extract terpenes blew my first honey oil month or so ago and its as good as it can get without further processing. its become a passion that quick tho. im aiming for club quality ^.^

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

G' (04-08-18), GEORGE (04-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-07-18)

Thanks

Sounds very interesting! Yeah I use PG in my vape. Only way I've seen. Perhaps I should explore more?

Have you checked out micro-dosing psilocybin (magic mushrooms) for BPD? I've been doing it for about a month and it's been pretty effective (thus far) I make an extraction with Everclear and take 1.5ml twice a week.

The more you know! 🙂

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

G' (04-08-18), GEORGE (04-08-18)

Thanks

ive not been on this site more than 15 hrs but the ruules mention bans for talking about other drugs i think, just sayin :P but no shit really? dude i havnt had mushies in 6 years and i just got a lil yesterday

so tell me more plz but dont wana get u n trouble.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

NO LINKS PLEASE!!!!

the last one is the direct terpenes from bud but idk what the laws are on it. should be like cbd. the way the bho or rosin hash hash brakes down into the liquidizer is better than propylene glycol, and the terps are the best. it makes it where its thick and not watery but sill still get to coil.
    Last edited by Ironman; 31-07-18 at 07:01 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm sure someone will hit me up if I'm breaking a rule. Apologies in advance if I am but I use it medicinally, not to trip balls 🙂

I only started using at about the beginning of the year. I started with 3g hits once a month. I then did a "therapeutic" dosage which was 15g+ and it was super intense. Breakdown, leaving your body, breakdown, spirit guide, breakdown, spoke about some shit from years ago that was unresolved, it was hectic but massively beneficial. I then started micro-dosing twice a week and it keeps me nice and in-tune. I'll see if I can find the extraction guide and I'll PM it to you. Worth a look if nothing else 😊

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll check this out this evening or during the course of tomorrow. Thanks, mate 😊
    Last edited by Ironman; 31-07-18 at 07:01 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast