Thread: help with winterizing BHO

Thanks

Default help with winterizing BHO

so i got myself tiny bit of bud terpes and wanna make a decent cartridge or two out of it. im all done blowing the bho for the day, dont know much about winterizing but ive gotta do it. ive read the guide on it but does anyone have experience with it? maybe give me some pointers or answerfew ?'s

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18), WhIpLaSh (01-08-18)

Viz Guest

I use the winterization process for making resin oil. The process is the same. What it does is simple. The sub zero alcohol does not freeze of course, but the particles of chlorophyll and other non resin matter do. What that means is when I pour through my screen I get less shyte and more of the good stuff. With BHO the waxes and other impurities like the lipids (fats) coagulate when the mix of alcohol and BHO has been in the freeze for 24 hours. Now filter and carry on as normal. Not sure you have a vacuum oven but anyhow your end product is way way purer than before.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18), Valentina (01-08-18)

Thanks

Yes I have access to a vacuum oven, is there any cheaper alternatives to say like ever clear?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BudSmokeSum For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-10-18)