Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Decent set up piece by piece.

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BudMarley View Post
    Okay cool thanks Macky man!👍Great bit of knowledge there much appreciated! & Thanks for the strain also will defo give that go 👍
    I was looking into these CMH lights and they do look decent and have read some good reviews tbh so maybe one for the future along with the LEDS and everything else I want to try lol as for now I’m thinking of starting up with the mh/hps route and going from there because wow your not wrong there’s so many ways and different methods to this shit it’s unreal and I’m intrigued to try my hand at them all so I’m going to start slowly building my set up now with the help and advice I’m getting from all you guys and then get shit going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s the best way mate, start small, and upgrade after each crop. I estimate the value of my weed, at street value. Minus prices of leccy and food n shit, figure out how much I’ve saved, and put about twenty percent back into the grow setup. Other wise I feel like I’m robbing my partner in crime or something it’s a partnership, the grow deserves a treat for its hard work too!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (10-08-18), Ben.g (10-08-18), BudMarley (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    I use the 1.2x1.2x1.8 roof cube. Think it was 90 sheets off flea bay. No branded name. It's been taken down and put back up 4 or 5 times and everything is still intact no holes or rips. Run the 80cm para in it, again off flea bay for £40. Omega digi ballast. I've used omega bulbs, sunmaster and power plant. And they all do the same job. Carbon filter for me either rhino pro or red Scorpion. And extraction fan for me is the 5" rvk A1.
    Nutes for me are vitalink but that's just with how hard my water is. 0.8 background on good days. Up 1.0 ec winter time so a 1 part grow and 1 part bloom in hard water are a must. Tried Canna AnB and the plants didn't like it at all.
    👍🏻👍🏻
    Top man thanks for the info & taking the time to write it👍I’m thinking of going with a Greenqube 1.2x1.2 and currently still looking at parabolics and diff brands etc.
    As for the filters/fans I’m guessing the rhino carbon filters are the best seem to hear most have them and they seem to work fine for them and okay cool I hear a lot have the RVK extractors too and these are proven to work well what about noise though?are these still decent noise wise? I’m guessing you can get silencers etc for fans anyway if they turn out to be too loud right? Also what about inlet?? Any recommendations??Am I right in guessing that the carbon filter goes in the ducting in which your extraction can will be at the end off? will also need to get a decent thermostat etc too for heat humidity won’t I lol can’t wait to start piecing it all together im excited already😝👍

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-18), Ben.g (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ben.g View Post
    I've got the same extraction fan as farmshop. RVK 5" A1.

Id recommend RVK fans.
    Looks like rvk it is then are these purely for extraction or would I need an rvk for inlet too?? Sorry for being such a noob guys🤦🏻*♂️ give me 12 months once I get my set up and I’ve learnt the basics and done a couple grows learnt a couple tips and tricks & I’ll be on my way to at least a semi pro!!
    I will with the amount of help on here anyway plus I’m a fast learner especially when it comes to something I’m interested in.
    Thanks for the help guys it is greatly appreciated !✌️💚BM

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    It’s the best way mate, start small, and upgrade after each crop. I estimate the value of my weed, at street value. Minus prices of leccy and food n shit, figure out how much I’ve saved, and put about twenty percent back into the grow setup. Other wise I feel like I’m robbing my partner in crime or something it’s a partnership, the grow deserves a treat for its hard work too!
    Yeah man for sure& Lol yeah man niice I like it when you put it that way! I must say it’s like starting a new toolbox or fishing set up you can just go on and on and try so many different things! Cannot wait to get going!
    Thanks for your time Mack
    Bud Marley ✌️💚

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

We were all noobs, lol.

Yeah you could have say 5" outtake then 4" intake. Or 6" out 5" in

As long as your extraction is greater power than you intake for the negative pressure.

Rhino carbon filters are the way to go. Make sure the filter is rhino pro and not rhino hobby

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-18), BudMarley (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18)

Thanks

We were all noobs, lol.

Yeah you could have say 5" outtake then 4" intake. Or 6" out 5" in

As long as your extraction is greater power than you intake for the negative pressure.

Rhino carbon filters are the way to go. Make sure the filter is rhino pro and not rhino hobby
    Riiighhtt am with ya! Thanks Ben man I will be defo getting rhino pro carbon filter then I’m guessing the hobby is a cheap shittier version hence the names Pro/Hobby?
    Cheers man

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If anyone’s got the time can you head over to here and take a look at the few baby Autos I have on the go and give any advice where possible 🌱👍
    ✌️💚BudMarley
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Basically bud, they don't last as long for sure.

Where's your thread? I'm not on Tapatalk so can't follow link

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Outdoor-Autos

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Right I see! Thanks Ben & it’s in the outdoor cannabis growing section👍

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast